SAU Community

A Good Read

Mike_

thats not true. everyone has legal equaility, its the scale of which you do it and wat you do that gets judged. you think if i stole a piece of bread id get days in jail but if u stole a piece of bread ud get 2 years, give me a f**ken break.

to what I said there I was aiming that at the aussie-leb guy that said hed get 55 years in jail when we would get 20. thats not true. what about that neema guy that shot that other guy in the eye and the other guy lived and neema didnt go anywhere, wasnt he lebanese? and its not just lebanese there is alot of other "minorities" as they call us, that are the same.

WE ARE ALL EQUAL HERE IN AUSTRALIA ITS JUST OUR f**kEN EGOS AND SUPPOSED EXPERIENCES WITH THE LAW THAT RECKON WE ARENT. IF I GET DONE FOR STEALING OR IF YOU GET DONE FOR STEALING IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW AND WHAT YOU HAVE STOLEN AND THEN THE MAXIMUM PENALTY WILL GET EXACTED TO YOU IF THAT IS WHAT YOU HAVE GOTTEN YOURSELF INTO. INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

If you are lebanese, greek, italian, yugoslavian whatever, and you do soemthing stupid, you will always get judged by your first impressions and your actions and ultimately how and what you did to get in that situation. You got to be a stupid muther f**ker to end up in court unless its to do with a car,divorce or some land ownership problems or someshit.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah everyone should be equal before the law! but it's just incidents like how in the article the woman didn't let the police woman search her because of her beliefs! my point is it shouldn't matter what you're beliefs are you should get treated like everyone else! even if it's against you're beliefs

where does it say in the koran "you must not be searched by a police woman of the NSW po-pos". That bitch had heroin in her snatch.

this sorta stuff pisses me off cause no one knows shit half the time and they try to speak facts when in the end its their own belief.

EDITED BY CUBES

Haha... edited by cubes... you didnt edit anything. lol. oh wait. did you spell check me I didnt know I typed that well in fustration?. lol

Edited by SAZilla

ok here you sit and talk about lebanese and asain gangs and deportation n shit but what i dont get is a lebo does a crime and we get 55 years an aussie does the crime and they get 20 like come on wtf is that ( im a lebanese australian born and raised here )

Please show us an example where an Arab has got 55years in prison for doing the same crime as a Caucasian.

If you truly believe this then you are making mountains out of mole hills by trying to make your self look hard done by.

I've grown up with arab people, some of my best mates are and have been arabs.

Out and about we were all treated the same. When we were young yes we were pulled over questioned where we were going, what we were doing at such a time of nite etc.

Depending how the cop was would depend how much we would be harassed.

Once a friend of mine (Arab) and myself were approached by police. I was taken off for questioning (i'm Caucasian / half wog) and so was he. I could hear from a distance he was freaking out saying he was being harassed because he was an Arab. I just answered the questions and all was dandy.

I asked him later why he freaked he said... "because I felt like stirring shit" simple as that. He said nar I know I wasn't being harassed any more than you just I thought I would make a scene.

One thing I do know.. The Arab mates of mate, they do like to make a big song and dance about things, its just the way they are, they know it and they laugh about it with me.

-------------

Keep the DISCUSSION CLEAN AND REASONABLE otherwise people will receive bans.

Public Personal threats on this board are simply not on.

i dont think michael was showin too much aggression he was upset the fact that SAZilla's quote "where does it say in the koran "you must not be searched by a police woman of the NSW po-pos" beliefs my ass" is quite offensive and personally i reckon that SAZilla is abit of a f*kwit from that comment.

Well please educate us........ Does the Koran really state such a thing or was it an individual 'claiming' it does in order to get away with illegal activities.

cubes i'll leave it at this i know one case on where 3 lebanese blokes got imprisoned for 55 years on a rape offense when a similar offense with an australian bloke got done for 20 after the lebanese council kicked up a stink the charge got put down to 25 years im not sayin they dont deserve it for all i care anyone you rapes or kills should receive the death penalty but thats just the example i used. as for personal threats no one was making any threats on michaels behalf i know exactly how he felt about SAZilla's comment as i took it offensively too.

Yeah that is pretty fantastic isn't it. Do you reckon for one second that I would get away with saying oh yeah the bible told me to grab 30 mates and go and beat up some random person cause they looked at us?

I think that interpreting any form of religion as allowing someone to commit a crime is absolute madness. Everyone is meant to be equal here no matter who you are or where u r from. Thats what this country was frikken founded on.

Wake up guys cause this shit is getting out of control.

chris_r33gtst i couldnt agree with u more but the media lately has seemed to be focused on "Islam" and "middle eastern" ok there are some dickheads out there but they make it sound like every muslim or every lebo are the same. well take it from me and ask the people that know me on this forum i aint no shit stirer and i aint no wanker. ok i do occasionally drive like a spastic but tell me that u own a skyline and always drive the speed limit and never have done a burn out if i get caught im not gonna argue i do wat i do.

There is no way that 55yr case can be compared to any other that has occurred within Australia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes

But none the less 55yrs is a little heavy handed compared to what is the 'norm', it was reviewed and sentence reduced. It does appear to be an isolated incident so most definitely not the norm for arabs in general.

Now back to the Koran... And the searching women thing...

Does the Koran really state such a thing or was it an individual 'claiming' it does in order to get away with illegal activities?

It would be nice if you were to answer the question as you obviously believe the Koran does indeed quote such a thing.

I personally wouldn't have a clue, but I would like to know if it was an individual using her religion to avoid being caught for doing something illegal.

chris_r33gtst i couldnt agree with u more but the media lately has seemed to be focused on "Islam" and "middle eastern" ok there are some dickheads out there but they make it sound like every muslim or every lebo are the same. well take it from me and ask the people that know me on this forum i aint no shit stirer and i aint no wanker. ok i do occasionally drive like a spastic but tell me that u own a skyline and always drive the speed limit and never have done a burn out if i get caught im not gonna argue i do wat i do.

Completely agreed Mowie and I reckon that the Media and government should wake up and see that. As for driving at the speed limit... I just enthusiastically reach it. And burnouts? Sorry officer, must have been a litlte oil on the road :laugh:

ok in the quaran it states that a male cant search a married women only her husband as for a female searching i dont see no drama with that so i think that bitch was using religion to avoid doin something illegal.

Pretty damn quick... Thanks... :laugh:

Ahh well no need to get worked up, I think the other dude really did jump the gun a little, maybe misread SAZilla's post slightly which does happen. I've been known to do it.

It is a sad indication of how todays society has evolved when a discussion turns rapidly to a shit slinging match... I mean you can't even fart anymore without "offending" someone.

Well please educate us........ Does the Koran really state such a thing or was it an individual 'claiming' it does in order to get away with illegal activities.

that's exactly what i mean! people using their beliefs to try and get out of things!

cubes i'll leave it at this i know one case on where 3 lebanese blokes got imprisoned for 55 years on a rape offense when a similar offense with an australian bloke got done for 20 after the lebanese council kicked up a stink the charge got put down to 25 years im not sayin they dont deserve it for all i care anyone you rapes or kills should receive the death penalty but thats just the example i used. as for personal threats no one was making any threats on michaels behalf i know exactly how he felt about SAZilla's comment as i took it offensively too.

mate, it could have been due for many other reasons other then racial desrimination.

ok in the quaran it states that a male cant search a married women only her husband as for a female searching i dont see no drama with that so i think that bitch was using religion to avoid doin something illegal.

I have done a search and I cant find this. The key word here is SEARCh as in POLICE SEARCH, not a "thou snall not covent thy neibours wife" type comment, which is completly different from police searches by males of females.