SAU Community

A Good Read

Mike_

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

religion is the asnswer to all the questions thats humanbiengs need to know in life.

thus is until we realise why things occour and the harsh reality that governs life is its processes.

science and the evolution of technology has further pushed our society away from religious beliefs.

eg. the world is flat, the planets revolve around the sun to prove and speak aginst this was punishable by death, the bible had created the guide lines that hold humanity together. our ruthless past and human nature is nothing to be proud of.

before society had reached its so called civilisted status, laws were govered by the bible the ruler was a decendent of christ! (monarchy) the bible was the law!

people need to be govented and feel (re-ashured, not alone and part of a greater picture) religion has provided this. some one who lives tehre life without religion has no less moral values and is no lesser of a person that does.

as we as people can now understand what life is about be the freedom we have faught for.

creating a mutual understanding between the worlds cultures is the lengthy process as we have all evolved from certian regions and have simular religious values with different fuigre heads.

therefore.. we should all go to school to some research look into history under stand human nature and move on the the future toghter.

Edited by DriftR_33

Tangles, you are 100% right. All religion does is serve to create problems because everyone thinks that their God is the "right" God

i'm not a fan of religions myself but i gotta disagree a little! most religions are suppose to be about for good living and self satisfaction! but it's just people who kill claiming it's in the name of their religion are giving religion a bad image! afterall it's because of religion we're living by morals!

i don't believe in any religion because i choose not to be preached, live by a book, and i'm certainly not gonna believe in a god who is doubtful that they really do exist! and i especially hate those people who try to convert you to their religion! especially those jehovah witnesses

but whos not to say a good christian will start a war?

he has. and hes fu*ked it up pretty well if u ask me (even tho u didnt. lol) inspite of the fact that he has one of the most powerful and advanced military at his disposal. what is it almost 3 years an about two and a half thou of his troops dead? after the war's over?

anyway that article is very tru and makes a damn good point. the only reason that he chose middle eastern gangs 2 talk bout is they got into the game b4/better than other ethnicities. and now they r the problem. it dont make a difference if its lebs or lankans (sif, we're 2 lazy). its just how it is.

religion isnt bullshit and lies. its purpose was to put people's minds at ease and provide a "guide to life" per se. the problem is that every man has his own agenda and will use/distort religion to achieve it. its a personal thing is wat im trying to say. it in itself isnt evil, quite the opposite.

anyway lets all just blame every thing on jehovas witnessess shall we? i propose we send them to deal with the gangs

Edited by Basti