SAU Community

Official Sau Qld Dyno Day

Col-GTSX

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dammit so i should change the snow tyres so it dont smoke on the dyno? :)

should i go there with the semi's on the rear? or should the street tyres do the job?

Street tyres will be fine, Richard will strap you down Shane... :)

With the straps the tyres wont fry on the rollers...

sweet im wearing black then :P

Good idea...

Easy turbo

//edit hmm a GTR on 1 bar, will that have over 250 rwkw?

I guess we shall find out...

1 bar on a stock R32 GTR = around 220rwkw...

just had to beat my RB25 record from the last one didn't you Col :D

Yeap... :D

OK the list is updated...

Ill also be filming again for ignition DVD incase ignition cannot commit to the event...

We will also go for mag coverage again...

This time im going to borrow some hot stuff from work like a HV10 (1080i) video camera... :)

I should also mention at this stage if you sign up as a member before or on the day with one of the execs you will qualify for the members price on the dyno... So here is another good reason to join up... Not to mention the members discount you get from Allstar already...

heya col sign me up for it !!.. no one laugh at my 250hp @ wheel 34 though ehhe

Thats alright for a basiclly stock R34... Remember you begin life a few ponies ahead of the 33's... :P

You know I am in Col!

Yes Chris Im glad your coming, and I hope to actually have some time at this event to catch up with you...

8 confirmed spots left...

First in best dressed...

Remember I also have 5 reserve spots which at this stage will probablly run on the day also...

:P Where is MR Toy33, SMR33 & bunta ;)

Come on peeps encourage the dyno queens onto the rollers...

Or do i have to ask for impact_blue's permission bunta :huh:

8 confirmed spots left...

First in best dressed...

Remember I also have 5 reserve spots which at this stage will probablly run on the day also...

;) Where is MR Toy33, SMR33 & bunta :huh:

Come on peeps encourage the dyno queens onto the rollers...

Or do i have to ask for impact_blue's permission bunta :P

yeah andy time to put ur money where ur mouth is boy. after the dyno all thats left is just the racing :P

OK guys

I have the dyno sheet sent from Richard...

Please download it, print it out and fill it in, then pop it in your glove box...

As for the R33/34 GTR boys, Rochard has confirmed YES we can use the hoist to drop out the front shafts...

They will do it for you if you dont know how to do it...

SO download and get filling in, I have also attached the pdf to the first post with instructions...

allstardyno.pdf

VERY IMPORTANT CHANGES

Guys please jump back to the very first post and have a full read again.

We have had to change 2 things

1. Date

2. Payment options

Reason for 1.

Richard is moving address to a better location with a larger viewing space around the dyno.

So after seeing his new workshop (which he bought so its a perment move) I reckon its in the best loaction it could be. Its right next to a tyre mob who are in discussion with our exec for sponcership atm and right behind Noy from Custom Carbon. So Noy can visit every day now with out having to drive to Richards... :D

Reason for 2.

We dont want to have Richard running back and forth from the office all day taking payment here and there. We also what so security of attendance for this event, even tho last year only one person dropped out. If we are able to pay Richard as a club for his services via cheque we can take an easy hour out of the day taking payments and we can fit an extra 5-7 cars. So now the advantage is we have lifted the limit to 40 cars on the rollers.

Also big news:

Richard is also orginising Haltek to be there on the day and they are bringing Ignition DVD as Haltek sponcer Ignition DVD. There will also be a few freebies and or giveaways from Haltek. There will be a few special offers on the day also from Allstar and we are going to help them launch their new workshop address with a HUGE dyno day... Like I said eariler the tyre shop next door wants to be a part also...

Ill keep you guys up to date to the specific details as they come to hand, but it looks like we might have a couple of new official sponcers shortlly...

Guys get excited and talk it up, this will be the biggest (non cruise) event SAU QLD has ever had...

We are expecting over 200 people and 40 cars on the rollers. So get posting, get talking...

Make the club what you want it to be... :D