SAU Community

Official Sau Qld Dyno Day

Col-GTSX

:) Where is MR Toy33, SMR33 & bunta :ninja:

Come on peeps encourage the dyno queens onto the rollers...

I'm reserving comment on that due to the fact that I don't know whether you mean that Karen, John & Andrew are Dyno queens, or you are wanting them to put up their cars to encourage real dyno queens up :D your comments rarely make sense so I guess i'll wait and see

poorest change ever col

i will be away that weekend so am out and extremely dissappointed

thumbs down to the events team

Thumbs down to your general wanker-ness waz! I think it's about time members who complain about THINGS OUT OF OUR CONTROL get asked to plan something flawlessly to see how hard it is to do when you have weiners jumping on the 'events team sucks' bandwagon. No-one likes the date change. But everyone else seemed to deal with it.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's OK, I can make the 24th....all of those people that just wanted to come along and see me can now go with the security of knowing I will make an appearance. Signed photos will be available, I'll also be autographing my latest book.

Thanks fans! <3

I'll have to get you to sign my latest 'I <3 Dan' tattoo.

Thumbs down to your general wanker-ness waz! I think it's about time members who complain about THINGS OUT OF OUR CONTROL get asked to plan something flawlessly to see how hard it is to do when you have weiners jumping on the 'events team sucks' bandwagon. No-one likes the date change. But everyone else seemed to deal with it.

how nice and professional you are for a committee member

this is the real world where people have opinions about things and are free to express them. i have PM'd col and we have exchanged our words nicely and privately and i don't care anymore. but i see that this was too hard for you to do?

oh, and how do you know no one else disliked the date change? people in this world are too afraid to voice their opinions most of the time

and so i leave this topic never to return

all the best for the dyno day for all those that attend

Warren

Ok back on topic please...

As Waz said we have discused it in depth, we understand each other and the matter is sorted. Its just a shame Waz can t run on that day, but it has suited 2 others who could not make the original date so some win and some loose... Not much we can do...

Keep the payments coming... SMR33 will update as payments come to hand...

Waz the offer is still open if you wanta run first thing in the morning so you can get to the wedding...

No one will mind if your wearing a suit... In fact that would be a first...

I'm reserving comment on that due to the fact that I don't know whether you mean that Karen, John & Andrew are Dyno queens, or you are wanting them to put up their cars to encourage real dyno queens up :/ your comments rarely make sense so I guess i'll wait and see

HAHAHAHA are you calling me Karen??? :ninja:

Nah im just try to coax some more entrants...

The first to 165 rwkw wins! Wooooo :)

Ha ha sorry I love teasing people!

hahahaha - meany! we dont all have "GTR"s ok! :huh:

(as for your estimate i think ill win... just :))

(Edit: Added the "just")

Edited by ZENNON

hahahaha - meany! we dont all have "GTR"s ok! :huh:

(as for your estimate i think ill win... just :))

(Edit: Added the "just")

the funny thing about that is, bunta doesnt have a "GTR" :)

Put me down for this. . . . So much notice! :P

Awsome Jason, looking forward to catching up with you on the day. I dont think I have seen you in over 2 years... :(

I'm in...will transfer payment

Sweet, your down and SMR33 will confirm your payment once cleared, remember its not to late to join the club and get in cheaper...

ok, I've waited long enough for all the skyricer queens to reply. Col, put me down buddy.

84rwkw ftw, If i throw a rod, your driving me home

AWSOME... WOOT WOOT...

Your in Josh and im looking forward to it...

HAHAHAHA are you calling me Karen??? :huh:

Excuse me? :laugh:

Sweet, your down and SMR33 will confirm your payment once cleared, remember its not to late to join the club and get in cheaper...

Drew (drewsky) and Adam (devils_advocate21) are already both club members, so please update your list accordingly.

Awsome Jason, looking forward to catching up with you on the day. I dont think I have seen you in over 2 years... :D

Haha, Probably isn't far off the truth. . . . :P

Will be interesting to know what the sedan is putting out, it feels pretty strong for what it is.

WELL we will just have to wait and see. But if its a showdown u want lets have one :wave:

haha cool

ah btw - splits and an amp wont make your car go faster :woot:

ps. got the water pump from autobarn too :yes: now just have to put it in... and then install the lock bar... gonna be a busy little week....