SAU Community

Official Sau Qld Dyno Day

Col-GTSX

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the splits wont but my new turbo will... :rofl::)

:huh::laugh::P:)

you serious?! thats not fair!!! the conditions of the show down clearly states it has to be a rb20det with a stock turbo!! :mad:

i might come along and spectate, i had mine dynoed a few months ago.

I got 160rwkw @ 10psi

ah cool nice bench mark - ill see how i go...

Edited by ZENNON

Officially count me out :( I've got a full-day lecture at Uni on the Saturday.

If I don't go, it means I have to turn up to a lecture every week for 13 weeks, a condensed Saturday is way worth it.

;):no::(:O

you serious?! thats not fair!!! the conditions of the show down clearly states it has to be a rb20det with a stock turbo!! :)

ah cool nice bench mark - ill see how i go...

yeah i was quite suprise....but it is set a 14-15psi...but it wont hold it for some reason. so would of had about 180 or so if it held it....stupid turbo.

hey there should be in i think just have to get the money together but shouldnt be a problem will be interesting to see wat my 33 gts25t can do cos i havent had it long and it hasnt been on the dyno yet, not expecting too much though as it only has a 3 inch cat back exhaust im pretty sure and turbo tech boost controller on 9.5.

Officially count me out :) I've got a full-day lecture at Uni on the Saturday.

I understand Dan, your pulling out cause of the taunts you recieved by other R34 owners and you dont want to put them to shame... I support your choice and will make room for you when you decide to return...

hey there should be in i think just have to get the money together but shouldnt be a problem will be interesting to see wat my 33 gts25t can do cos i havent had it long and it hasnt been on the dyno yet, not expecting too much though as it only has a 3 inch cat back exhaust im pretty sure and turbo tech boost controller on 9.5.

Yeah Matt your in, you have until the 2nd week of Feb to transfer the money anyway so plenty of time to save the money...

Dont forget its not to late to join the qld club also, this way you will recieve the run at the discounted price and a free snag and drink...

So if you join just before this event you will save at least $15 already, so really membership is like $40 if you think about it, not to mention the discounted events up and coming this year... Really my membership is free when I think about the use I have had for mine...

Col you wouldnt happen to be a salesperson would you?

Yes

have you started your mods yet col ??

Yes, they are allmost finished... I just have cooler piping and the tune to go...

The engine is all back together and the dump pipes were finished yesterday, for an excelent price i might add...

I understand Dan, your pulling out cause of the taunts you recieved by other R34 owners and you dont want to put them to shame... I support your choice and will make room for you when you decide to return...

Haha you mean you heard a sigh of relief from the other boys, they fear the pwning of my car :)

Look fingers crossed they give me credit for the course and I don't have to go, but 1 Saturday compared to 13 x 170kms worth of trips over 3 months = a saving of over $350 in fuel :D

That'd cover the rest of some new injectors and would see me in the +250rwkw zone :)

Hell, put me down as well in my stock standard R34.

Maybe I'll have played with it by then, but wouldn't mind a benchmark.

Might even get around to filling in a sau membership before then if I stop being lazy about it.

HackerX

Your added to the list...

Yeah join for sure before the 2nd week of Feb... As i said eariler its your first chance at a discount and some freebies, so its well worth it...

Also have a read of this thread > http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=104137

This will assist in your membership, if you have any further questions please feel free to PM 'SMR33' as she will take good care of you...