SAU Community

Is There A Shop Like Tempetyers In Melbourne?

NateR31

Just get them from tempe then...although its odd you can't find them anywhere else...they seem to be on 80% of skylines these days....

Jar got his rims from tempe, and had them sent to melbourne....just get that done...

dont mean to bag any tyre shops, but how are the quality of their wheels?

I'd stick to jap spec brand name wheels - high quality wheels.

I remember seeing a post of a fellow member who's wheels flew off at winton or something. Not sure how the cheap 'chinese imports' wheels willl be for performance use.

Anyone heard anything about the quality of tempe's wheels - they're definately nice and cheap.

its true i did. but im sellin em coz i want like... other ones now.

but yeah tempe were pretty good. people complain but like.. i really had no probz with them. got the rims a few days after buying em ect.

i'll proly buy from em again when i get my new ones lol.

Buy direct in mahoneys Rd Thomastown are the place to go.

Paul and Dom will actually help you find a set of wheels that fit unlike a certain sydney company that will take your money, ship you crap and not help you.

dont mean to bag any tyre shops, but how are the quality of their wheels?

I'd stick to jap spec brand name wheels - high quality wheels.

I remember seeing a post of a fellow member who's wheels flew off at winton or something. Not sure how the cheap 'chinese imports' wheels willl be for performance use.

Anyone heard anything about the quality of tempe's wheels - they're definately nice and cheap.

There is an absolute shit load of skylines with those impul wheels...haven't heard of any of those breaking like those other lancer wheels did....

But not everyone does track work either...

oh and hus. they were alright quality...

dont think the rims flying off is much to do with the rim quality... rather them being not put on properly....

the case Hus is talking about is definitely because of the shit wheels. piss weak lancer rims...I wouldn't be doing a track day with something like that....probably better off running stock rims.

the case Hus is talking about is definitely because of the shit wheels. piss weak lancer rims...I wouldn't be doing a track day with something like that....probably better off running stock rims.

oic. well... that wasnt specified. just said they flew off... not snapped. lol

in that case... yah. f**k that. lol

*edit* impuls look gay btw. :P

Buy direct in mahoneys Rd Thomastown are the place to go.

Paul and Dom will actually help you find a set of wheels that fit unlike a certain sydney company that will take your money, ship you crap and not help you.

i 2nd that, these guys definitly know there stuff, and will set you up with a set of wheels that sit perfectly.

also the prices are pretty decent.