SAU Community

350z Modified - Imported Version

Hi everyone,

This car is a personal import from Tokyo which Im lisiting for sale for the 1st time. Comes with complete Personal Importation paperwork and documentation. The new buyer will be the first to own it in Aus after imported. This 350 is immaculate and has no problems at all. It has all the receipts and books from Nissan and a 2 year Nissan Factory warranty still in Japan (unsure if tranferable). It was inspected by Nissan and Tokyo's RTA for shaken in June. :O

post-5116-1166021473.jpg

2004 Nissan 350Z - Blue, 24,000kms, 6 speed.

Z Side steps (optional extra), Z Floor Mats (optional extra), Nismo GT shift knob

9000k HID, Vertex Bodykit, Carbon Garnish, Volk Racing TE37 19x9.5/19x10.5 (235/30/19) (275/30/19)

Tanabe GF Sustec Pro (Adjustable), HKS Racing Suction Kit, Fujitsubo Legalis R, Nissan TV/DVD/GPS Navigation System, CD/MD Player, Pioneer 2 ways, Kenwood 400w Amp, Pioneer 10inch Subwoofer

Serious enquiries about the purchase of the car only please. The car will be in SA but can be delivered.

Immaculate 24,000kms Modified Z for only $48,000 ready to register :sweat:

More pics can be viewed at [ Vertex 350z ]

If interested, please send me a PM.

Thanks.

Edited by N/A®

that car is so hot.. but im still deciding whether to get a 350z or a series 3 R33 GTR? :P

Well actually Ive got both for sale. :)

My car is Aus is a 33 GTR and in Tokyo is the Z.

Whether or not you buy mine, IMHO as someone who owns both, get the Z.

At the end of the day, you are stepping up into a new car. The 33's shape. even a series 3 is nearly 13 years old. Something to consider.

Good luck on your purchase.