SAU Community

Tuesday Night Dinner

impact_blue

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoorah! Hoorah! Hoorah for speedy organisation *takes a bow* ;)

Andrew & I will be there from 6. We are going to arrive early to make sure we can get enough tables, push them all together, and then we're going to have a couple drinkies while we wait upon everyone elses' arrival :huh:

We might come up early Anna have some drinks with you 2... :P

mmm texas bbq pizza and beer battered fries was good, sorry me and carolyn couldn't stay for ice cream but still had fun, lots of ppl turned up! :laugh:

oh and big upz to chris for bringing in the crispy cremes :)

Good night guys, great to have some good car discussion at the end there. I'm always keen to learn who knows what and learn anything related to lines in general.

I'm trying to make sure I remember all your names, so if I slip on your name please don't feel bad as I have done my best.

Though the guy I was talking to with Mel at the end there, I never caught your name. Let me know, because you were a great help :)

Cheers guys,

Ben

Ta, Sorry Troy, but you were the one person I just spoke to without asking a name. Doh!

I was late to work in the morning..... more due to the fact I'd never been to this other place for training and road works had the city all weird... I got lost for an hour... ha... crap :ninja: