SAU Community

Greddy Radiator Diffuser/cooling Panel For Bnr32 Gtr

Hi guys,

I'm selling my Greddy Radiator diffuser panel. It's quite nice. lightweight aluminium and has Greddy embossed/stamped on it. It's silver in colour and has never had any stickers or crap on it, and never been bent or anything. I even have the box for it from when I bought it. It's a bit dirty and could use a scrub but it's not damaged in any way. I'm asking $90 for it and post should be ~$10, but given it's delicate nature in this case I'll need to give preference to a local sydney buyer who can pick it up.

pic:

dsc00210soa6.jpg

NOTE: the leading edge actually tucks neatly under the grill, but I didn't notice this when I first fitted it. this was taken when i first put it on, it now looks the same, only dirty :dry:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok, I want this out the door. $70 pick-up or + postage if you can't get to sydney northside. less than half the new cost! this is genuine greddy panel, and really tidies up the look of a 32 GTR engine bay.

sorry guys you are both too late! it was spoken for this morning.

in the pic, that front part of it is actually supposed to tuck under the grill, not sit above. the back of it is bolted to the radiator support with two bolts (they are already there holding something together). that's it.