SAU Community

Good Old Psi Performance

EVL R33

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are plenty of members here that will get satisfaction out of reading this story on page 42 of today's west:

http://img244.imageshack.us/my.php?image=psiad4.png

Dude, that's stomach churning. Grown men resorting to that kind of stuff, is it a laugh? My TAFE lecturer talked good about Brett to me, and said I should try and get an apprenticeship there. Glad I didn't . . . :laugh:

Bloody Hendo hey...!

Knew him way back when he worked for Volvo, and had just gotton his FJ20 1600.

He has had a bit of a rough run lately with Parents dying and wife, buisness etc......

Edited by PSI_GTSII

Yeah....probably had a lot to do with it...people do some pretty f*cked up things, when f*cked up things are going on in there life.

there is no excuse for commiting crimes against children.

but remember this is australia

innocent until proven guilty ( and NO i wouldnt know this guy from a bar of soap )

IF they did indeed do this then I hope they never see the outside world again.

The sentence of misery and hurt for that child is an entire lifetime, far longer than the sentence for the crime.

Edited by rev210

im sorry if i offend anyone but i got 3 girls of my own and if any mother f$#&*(er done that to my kids, i'd cut there testicals off and make them eat it, then let them rot in prison for the rest of there lives :(:mad::mad:

im sorry if i offend anyone but i got 3 girls of my own and if any mother f$#&*(er done that to my kids, i'd cut there testicals off and make them eat it, then let them rot in prison for the rest of there lives :(:mad::mad:

oh I think I'd be pretty much on the mark to say 100% of us agree with u

I totally understand,Its real hard not to take the law into your own hands.