SAU Community

Authorised By Liz

Sinful

TODAY on the way home liz was involved in a accident which a car had smashed into the back of her s13 and pushed it into another car .

liz is fine and will see the doctors for a check up but the car seems to be in a bad shape as the sub frame is bent as the pics indicate .

Liz wanted to officaly let everyone know that she is ok

(((ANDREW))) :)

post-8051-1166088561.jpg

post-8051-1166088578.jpg

post-8051-1166088590.jpg

post-8051-1166088601.jpg

post-8051-1166088614.jpg

post-8051-1166088625.jpg

post-8051-1166088634.jpg

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh noes, thats so ghey :) :) :)

You got that right 4 cars where involved a camry stopped because a truck was checking out some bloody christmas lights which the VW stopped then Liz stopped then a few seconds another VW golf run straight into the back of liz which pushed her into the next car and so on so it was not a nice situation the police turned up and no one went to hospital thank god. And i dont know if any charges where issued either

But it is still a sad situation for a somone who has been waiting so long to get there car on the road and when it does it is taken from her by a person not watching the road .

:O:(

I hope the welds on the clutch pedal held

was it insured or does she have to sue them?

BTW its not Friday yet so this must be true right?

Sorry to hear; sucks to see such damage especially when you're not at fault.

Glad to hear you're all ok though...

Damn X'Mas season~ good for nothing...

shes on her second beer and still going lucky i have enough the car is really bent just went out for another look and the sub frames are rooted as the pics show the crinkles on the rear are not healthy .

:mad::O:mad:

And yes the welds did hold up

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not my old S13 I loved that car so much and kept it immaculate when I owned it then I sold it to some guy who thrashed it and killed the motor then Liz bought it and revived it again and now its dead for good :( Glad to hear your ok though Liz but I really feel for you after all the effort and work thats been put into the car then for this to happen :mad: