SAU Community

Authorised By Liz

Sinful

OMG lizzeh noooooo. I really truly hope you are okay. Bunts is going to be so sad when he hears this, i'm betting... hrmm... $100 that he demands to either drive or fly down to see you and make sure you're okay and give you plenty of get well soon snuggles.

:( *flowers*

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG lizzeh noooooo. I really truly hope you are okay. Bunts is going to be so sad when he hears this, i'm betting... hrmm... $100 that he demands to either drive or fly down to see you and make sure you're okay and give you plenty of get well soon snuggles.

:( *flowers*

i reckon snuggles is what she needs at the moment.

we just droped her home as she is tired and mentaly wrecked and will see what tomorrow brings. :mad:

The guy was fully insured and the police at the scene where very nice and helpful without any problems.

They guy who caused the accident had a bad chest pain where the seat belt caught him in the chest.

And i found out of Liz that the guy got done for neg driving too .

so there is some justice.

I'm speechless, cant believe what i've just read and it takes a bit to shut me up!!

So glad your not hurt, but nothin we type is gunna fix what you must be feelin. I'll drive down and pick ya up for dinner next week if ya want!! :(

Thinkin of ya darlin!!!

PS. Kasey sends hugs.

yeah i really don't know what to say, i'm pretty cut up... crashing your own car is one thing, but having to deal with someone elses f**k up is another thing all together.

Plus....the f**ked up car is only half the problem right now, my back rest gave way in the accident and I've hurt it quite badly.

thanks for all your comments, I'm sure this little hiccup won't discourage me and I'll be on the road again before you know it.

hey liz

, when i was 17 i was involved in an accident where i was stopped at a red light and a guy passed out at the wheel and slamed me from behind at 90kms plus,

i was in a mitsubishi lancer, same thing happened, the guy hit so hard that the metal teeth on the back rest shattered off and i flew into the back seat, hit me so hard the dash board and all the instruments fell out and onto my lap,

i slammed my knee and luckly just had a bit of whiplash and a concussion. coulda been way wrose, my car was totalled im glad there was no one in the back coz they would have no legs. i was in hospital for a night and then released. i sued the shit outta the dude, so look into that if your back is that bad, i have to deal with mine everyday, i have scar tissue on either side of my spine. so it is worth it, all my medical bills were paid by his insurance company including recovery. and i also recieved a cash settlement. not much for a f**ked back for the rest of ya life but its something.

so i feel your pain, was my first car and i loved it, sad thing is, i had just got it back from the pannel beaters from another accident that wassnt my fault that day. funny world hey.

anyway feel better hey, lots of sleep and hot baths