• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have a step by step guide to puting all the sr20 hotnes into a r31

bolts staright in

you know you want to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have a sore back form falling off a chair at a pub .... they suck hopefully its nothing major!

yeah i really don't know what to say, i'm pretty cut up... crashing your own car is one thing, but having to deal with someone elses f**k up is another thing all together.

Plus....the f**ked up car is only half the problem right now, my back rest gave way in the accident and I've hurt it quite badly.

thanks for all your comments, I'm sure this little hiccup won't discourage me and I'll be on the road again before you know it.

Chin up lizzeh. The car thing will sort itself out eventually. :P

Just make sure you go see that doctor to check out your back, and get some funky drugs.

Hope you're doing better today.

OMG... Noooooooooo

Glad your ok Liz.... first thing I thought when I saw the pics was "damn her plates are bent - shes gonna be ticked"

BTW If you get to buy your wreck back and want another S13 shell... I know of one hanging around.

lol.. good idea Alan! Updated.

I'll keep you all updated when the assesser looks as the car.

as for me, all my medical expenses are covered by workcover which is nice and easy for me!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• If im following along correctly. You purchased a low k'm stock bnr32, fitted some wheels I will assume they are a square set of wheels and tyres eg same width and offset and tyre size front and rear, if they are square then you haven't change your handling from factory but have more grip. You fitted some coilovers and wound them lower now have more negative camber and a firmer ride with less body roll. Now if you want sway bars this will bring in the oversteer understeer choice. A larger stiffer rear swaybar by it's self will cause more oversteer, how much effect this will have will depend on your coilover spring rates, If you feel like your car understeers right now and you don't like it a aftermarket rear swaybar might be what you need. I would recommend fitting front and rear swaybars with adjustable ends to keep a more balanced setup and can be fine tuned by moving the end links in different holes.
    • @Duncan  whats the easiest way to remove the flare?
    • Cheers guys for ideas, gives me something to think about. @PranK my local track has one hairpin turn and also street sprints I want to do have hairpin turns so a few.
    • Welcome to SAU Alex, do you have any pics of your car?
    • Hello everyone. Greetings from Spain to everyone. I am from the Canary Islands. I have a r33 gtst M type. I am fully involved in the project. In networks they know me as alex.typex. Youtube XXGarage. And I'm in the middle of programming my Apexi power fc. A pleasure to be part of this great community. Greetings.