Authorised By Liz

Sinful

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry to hear the unfortunate news LIZZEH :D , best wishes for recovery physically & emotionally :P . Cars do come & go, it was a little beast TEAM 13 will live on ;) . For every cloud there is a silver lining your next toy will surely be an upgrade ( not implying silvia was no good ), hope you heal up quick & get back on your path to racing ASAP. Good luck with future plans, take care, god bless. :D

Edited by JETR32

actually, if you do want a skyline i may be persuaded to sell my 32 GTST for a cheap price. :P it would be tops either with the RB20, or with your SR in there. let me know if you're interested when you know what you want to do.

whoa suxz0rz lizzeh

f**ken oath it sucks

and craig, nah it wasn't insured but the driver that hit me was insured, and has been charged with neg driving.

I've got an independant assessor coming to look at the car tomorrow, he'll take into account all work done on the car and the base shells replacement value, my mechanic will also put together a statement of all work completed on the car.... we'll then wave it infront of GIO and ask for a pay out

I've also been advised that the assessor will also take into account how long this car took to get built, so that'll play in the final asking price.... and i wanna buy the wreck back coz there is a fair amount of goodies on it that i wouldn't mind transferring to the next project (s14 engine and s15 brakes)l.

I'm just so pissed off about the whole thing, the tears have only just started to subside, I'm absolutely devestated. It'd be a completely different story if this was my R33, but I, along with my mechanic had put alot of time and effort into putting this car together only to have it smashed up by some careless idiot who was too busy playing with his mobile phone than watching the road.

But anyway, no use complaining about what's already done... just time to pick up the pieces and start planning for the next project. Ps. it won't be another skyline unless it's a gts-r