R34 Gtt V Xr6t

toby19

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen it before either

That was a great video

Shows that Aussie cars are catching up (2002 car vs 1998 car) but also shows that Skylines are fit to be modified.

Agree with the poster at youtube in that they should've sourced a Skyline with a manual gearbox instead.

Lets get a 34 GTR into it then and compare it to the falcon...

Then let's get a Ford GT and compare it to a 34 GTR :P

Just because the Skyline comes off second best doesn't mean everyone in SAU has to get defensive about it. Geez.

Well....lets get a R390 GT1 and compare it to a Ford GT.

Heh, the R390 is my favourite Nissan car of all time but I wouldn't bet for it against a Ford GT...

Besides, there is zero info on the R390 road car.

Typhoon against R34 GTR is a fair fight, and one i will stand up to it. Factory specs claim typhoon pulls mid 13's, where as R34 should pull high 13's, but really, it does high 12's. The R34 GTT should kill XR6T easy, simply cause the XR is a family car, it wasnt designed as much as the R34. If we wanna talk big, than find a ford, thats built in Australia thats in the same era, say 1998 or 2002. As much as i hate to say it, ford sucked at creating sports cars during those times, it was only till 2004 that ford lifted thier game. Wait till the GTR 2007 gets released, than lets get talking.

Ps: XR6T pulls roughly 220KW, with the added weight, 1600kg, it should be similar to 206KW GTT skyline.

Typhoon against R34 GTR is a fair fight, and one i will stand up to it. Factory specs claim typhoon pulls mid 13's, where as R34 should pull high 13's, but really, it does high 12's. The R34 GTT should kill XR6T easy, simply cause the XR is a family car, it wasnt designed as much as the R34. If we wanna talk big, than find a ford, thats built in Australia thats in the same era, say 1998 or 2002. As much as i hate to say it, ford sucked at creating sports cars during those times, it was only till 2004 that ford lifted thier game. Wait till the GTR 2007 gets released, than lets get talking.

Ps: XR6T pulls roughly 220KW, with the added weight, 1600kg, it should be similar to 206KW GTT skyline.

has ford australia made ANY sports cars??

ford and holden = family cars