SAU Community

Eye Lids On Ebay

Adz2332

Hi, i received some for free off the seller on ebay. Im yet to fit them properly to my car, and paint them, but here's a rough look at what they're like on a r32.

post-21385-1166166310.jpg

I must admit, they are not the best quality fiberglassing iv seen, but in many ways, you get what u paid for.

yeah a mate and i bought a pair each off this guy, said they were for a s1, but they turned out to be clearly for a s2...

like teh dude above, not the best quality.

ours needed to be sanded back and prepped and maybe a little more fibreglass before you could even consider painting and fitting.

both eyelids weren't identical either (i.e. weren't bent in the same way - but obviously mirrored)

• 2 weeks later...

My eyelids came today in the mail, not the best quality fibreglass but they sit correct, cut properly and no need for any more re-fibreglassing.. paint and fit, no re-shaping

At the end of the day, im happy with them due to the fact that i dont have to alter them in any way

Thats a first.....

• 1 month later...

hey i purchased eyelids for my 32 of ebay i fianally got them but wasnt happy wit the quality of the fibreglass they didnt end up fitting the headlight properly and didnt want to sit on the side indicator wasnt moulded prop