SAU Community

Help Ian Install Things!

IanB

Hi everyone

So I have some new coilovers and break rotors in the mail (still... sigh... hurry up) but when they get here, it has occured to me that I wouldnt have a clue on how to install them.

SO:! (GASP)

Im looking for help :):):):kiss::kiss::/

ill also put on a bbq on the day (well, a grill anyway, as I only have a webber, but there will still be sausages and soft drink!)

whos keen? :):laugh:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed I will be.

Were going on holidays for a week now, so will see you all on the 23rd when I get back, the bits should be here by then and we can arange a date, probs early jan?

Thanks everyone

Ian

Oh I also have enough tools I believe, but im not sure. I have a socket and spanner set, screwdrivers, things like shifters / plyers / multigrips... what else will I need?

Indeed I will be.

Were going on holidays for a week now, so will see you all on the 23rd when I get back, the bits should be here by then and we can arange a date, probs early jan?

Thanks everyone

Ian

Oh I also have enough tools I believe, but im not sure. I have a socket and spanner set, screwdrivers, things like shifters / plyers / multigrips... what else will I need?

breaker bar... longer the better

Edited by Drift_Limo

Easy enough job... Especially the backs. Did my own at home with some wheel stands.

If you can get access to a hoist as offered I'd jump at it, makes things so much easier and you can inspect other things while you're at it.

Just make sure you get it all aligned and balanced after and you'll be ace. Was a 2 man job for me... well 2 persons, my self and my 16 year old brother. 2 backs went in within 2 hours, and I did some other crap behind the seats while at it.

Good luck, hahahaha!