SAU Community

Help Ian Install Things!

IanB

why? arent you wearing a bra steph :)

Because i have a dirty mind ok?! geesh! :)

Nice to meet you all today guys...

Sorry Sam i could not get dirty... I felt too pretty to get dirty... :D

Funny thing tho as soon as i got to the exhaust shop @ redcliffe I got a huge dob of oil on my shirt... ;)

So how high did the car end up being??? Suitable???

hehehehehehehe.....theres some proof....vagina! hehe!

ok sorry ill shut up now

BY THE WAY, although bra's are extremly annoying at times ill have you know im fully dressed you sicko......

jokes!

the sicko bit i was joking about....by the way...just that

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still getting used to it, The breaks are much better now, they dont squeak, squeel or make any noise at all. I have noticed a tendancy for the car to understeer a bit more with the suspension in there, however I corrected this by increased front tourque. Other then that, it seems to corner alot better and the suspension is not so stiff that its unbearable, its actually quite a nice ride. I will know for sure when i have a chance to go up mt nebo with it.

I just dont know if I like the look of it so low. It will take some getting used to...

Also I need lower profile tyres I think.

And then ringing me for help. lol...

Hey shane.

I would just like to say 20/20 cricket rocks. NSW suck (even tho they did need 5 6s in the last over and got 3 of them) and QLD rock as we won! WOO!

But almost 28000 people at the gabba tonite for a domestic 20/20 game, was awesome.

ur fault for saying if i've got any questions dont hesitate to call u, so u kinda dig ur own grave :laugh:

can i get you take me for a lil burl in her ian? i wouldnt mind seeing how the new shocks are :)

is your suspension adjustable ian? if you want i can help you tune it to suit the car, if you havent already done so.

let me know, its not too hard to do, just trial and error basically :laugh:

ur fault for saying if i've got any questions dont hesitate to call u, so u kinda dig ur own grave :P

It's all good mate, you know I'm only taking the piss. You CAN call me anytime....I'm only here to help.

I'll still put on a dress for you if that's what you want.

Yeah mike, its fully adjustable however im happy with the settings it has on there atm... They werent brand new, came off another car which had blown its engine (they werent on for long) and the previous owner set them up well it would appear.

I just took the car up nebo then, the difference is remarkable... Much more stable ride, much less body roll and alot more traction, espically when you dial the front tourque up.

It's all good mate, you know I'm only taking the piss. You CAN call me anytime....I'm only here to help.

I'll still put on a dress for you if that's what you want.

thanks sweetheart, but this time can u make sure u wash it :P

I know this isnt about bra's or no bra's, or your suspension. But my rear coilovers squeak a bit a stressful loading. i do not know why.

Just thought i'd ask, since were still on topic.........

heh.

They are apexi n1 street.