SAU Community

[bne] R33 Gts-t Skyline - Price Reduced

Hey everybody,

Putting my R33 up for sale - reason is I'm getting a car through work in the new year!

Details for the car

1993 - R33 GTS-T Automatic (With shift kit)

*Stage 2 Shift Kit installed and running well

*Walbro fuel pump

*Frontmount Intercooler

*Boost Controller (Running 10PSI at the moment)

*Apexi Boost Gauge

*Apexi Pod Filter (with heatshielding)

*Full Exhaust System

*Turbo Timer

*Full alarm system with remote boot release

*18"x8" Rims with 235 Rubber on the front and 265 Rubber on the rear (heaps of tread left)

*Near New brake pads (Bendix Ultimates)

*GTR Coilpacks (replaced the old ones which had the missfiring issue, no issues with the new coils)

Car has been a real pleasure to drive over the last year and a bit - very good just to cruise around in, but has the power if you need it.

The car has approx 1357XX KM's on it at the moment - it has always been serviced at at regular intervals with Motul oil and other quality parts - the fuel filter was also replaced last service.

Its very clean inside and out and I've looked after it - it has been my daily driver and its undercover when I'm at work and at home.

Here are some pictures as well.

carsale1to5.th.jpg

carsale2dt8.th.jpg

carsale3lh8.th.jpg

Sorry about the rain - best shots I could get today out in the sun (what was left of it!)

I'm after $12,000 (PRICE REDUCED!) ONO on the car - Can supply saftey cert easily.

Please PM me, post here, or call/sms me on 0438 647264 if you have any questions, or would like to come check the car out.

Cheers

Phil

Edited by Space Ninja

Hey everybody,

Putting my R33 up for sale - reason is I'm getting a car through work in the new year!

Details for the car

1993 - R33 GTS-T Automatic (With shift kit)

*Stage 2 Shift Kit installed and running well

*Walbro fuel pump

*Frontmount Intercooler

*Boost Controller (Running 10PSI at the moment)

*Apexi Boost Gauge

*Apexi Pod Filter (with heatshielding)

*Full Exhaust System

*Turbo Timer

*Full alarm system with remote boot release

*18"x8" Rims with 235 Rubber on the front and 265 Rubber on the rear (heaps of tread left)

*Near New brake pads (Bendix Ultimates)

*GTR Coilpacks (replaced the old ones which had the missfiring issue, no issues with the new coils)

Car has been a real pleasure to drive over the last year and a bit - very good just to cruise around in, but has the power if you need it.

The car has approx 1357XX KM's on it at the moment - it has always been serviced at at regular intervals with Motul oil and other quality parts - the fuel filter was also replaced last service.

Its very clean inside and out and I've looked after it - it has been my daily driver and its undercover when I'm at work and at home.

Here are some pictures as well.

carsale1to5.th.jpg

carsale2dt8.th.jpg

carsale3lh8.th.jpg

Sorry about the rain - best shots I could get today out in the sun (what was left of it!)

I'm after $14,000 ONO on the car - it has a Saftey Certificate right now and it is valid for the next 7 weeks, so the car is ready for sale immediately.

Please PM me, post here, or call/sms me on 0438 647264 if you have any questions, or would like to come check the car out.

Cheers

Phil

hey man nice r33 you've got there

what wheels are they on it?

• 3 weeks later...