SAU Community

New 200sx Or Silva ?

joelstrick

The Foria concept is being marketed by Nissan as a LUXURY sports coupe... something the silvia's never been. I'd love to see the common silvia driving public get into the spirit of designer fabric on their trim etc.

Think some seppos are just miffed that they didn't get the S15 with a truck engine :P and as a result are clutching at straws. They're even gonna take the GTR to the US as a Neeeeeesaaahn, coz its cool to drive a JDM tyte car yo. Wouldn't be surprised if they stuck a Skyline badge on it so they can con some poor yank into buying one so he can finally claim to own a Skyline.

Its as bad as that fugly pulsar replacement they got going around with that dirty old skank on the ad.

Problem with the S15 was any replacement is going to have to be farken good to beat it! I've still got the cash sitting there in hope nissan have a brand new one laying around so i can buy another one!

NewSilviaFinalcopy.jpg

It has potential. All stock cars are pretty boring or ugly. look at stock s13's... ugly, set of wheels and it makes a world of difference. Would be good to see what the D1 lot turn it into.

looks like a 2006 version of a VW bettle...just needs herby numbers, 56 if I recall and its a racer.