SAU Community

Saturday Night Cruise

_MRR33

Green Light! This Cruise WILL go ahead.

I just checked the rader again and there won't be a problem for us cruising down the gold coast. So, post up if you want to meet!

--------------------------------

I'll be heading out tonight, and thought I'd organise what we did last weekend where we had a pretty good turnout of Skylines, aloing with some other cars.

We'll meet at Springwood Crazy Clarks (Carpark Facing the freeway) and head down to Broadwater Car Park. What we do after that is up to you guys, we can have a chat and see what you want to do. Last time we went up to Tweed Heads so maybe the same thing, or something diffrent.

Should be a good night out, hope to see you all there!

Meeting Place: Springwood Crazy Clarks Car Park (Facing the Freeway)

Meeting Time: 8pm

Departure Time: 8:40pm

So who's in? I'll see you there! Any questions, running late etc give me a call on 0433 63 95 97 :(

Edited by R33MidnightRacer

Looking on the rader looks like we will get some rain this afternoon, however at the moment, looks like it will be a clear night from around 7ish till late, so don't let the rain we get this afternoon scare you away!

Doesn't look like many people are going, I don't think I'll be heading down. Maybe save this for a Sunday or next weekend.

Sorry guys - If other people want to meet up there, cool as ..but doubt I'll be there :(

Edited by R33MidnightRacer