SAU Community

Going On Holidays! Will Be Back On The 23rd

IanB

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can vouch for Andy being Ok at 5.32am this morning. He was whinging at the time that he couldn't get the breakfast menu at Hungry Jacks in the city for another 28 minutes. While I feel his pain, my burger was GOOD and will require excavation at about 6pm this evening.

Dave

(concerned citizen)

That was BS I needed bacon and eggs really bad

Well I am just letting everyone know that I finally sold my Valiant!

That is very good news

Just letting everyone know, that McDonalds burgers are sh1t.

I thought we knew that?

Know him, but would rather like to "know" his girlfriend as she is fairly spectacular!!

lol

Oh dont worry ill be closing this thread on the 22nd so he does not see that crap... :(

In the mean time have fun whoring it... :)

How will he learn not to make crap threads if he does not feel the shame ?

Hello everyone.

There are web cafe's up here you know?

This thread was posted for the people who are sending me things in the mail at the moment, who will be wanting to know why im not signing off on things when they rock up at my house etc....

as to the comments about my girlfriend, they are not appreciated, shes my girlfriend, please back the f**k off.

Thanks

Ian.

PS im quite disappointed in the lot of you. I thought you were a more mature, friendlier bunch.

PPS maybe this thread was posted in the wrong fashion. Im sorry. But your responses were worse still. I go on holidays once every 3 years or so, and I was quite excited. Again, im sorry for maybe filling the forum with crap, but then again, with what was posted about my GF, maybe it was for the best?

heh.....im on holidays with Ian

.....JUST so you know :laugh: ythought id accompany Ian with a little post of my own

silly silly

welll il happily say i miss you guys too, and were bored shitless here without competiction, or hard roads to speed on.....:wave:

cant wait till we get back!

Mc Steph

Hello everyone.

There are web cafe's up here you know?

as to the comments about my girlfriend, they are not appreciated, shes my girlfriend, please back the f**k off.

PS im quite disappointed in the lot of you. I thought you were a more mature, friendlier bunch.

Hi Ian,

I don't think anyone meant any harm and I am positive the comments about your lovely lady were meant in a complimentary/humorous way. Sarcasm sometimes doesn't translate well online and for as much as I can tell everyone was just having some fun while bored at work. Please don't take it to heart as I am sure everyone likes you, enough so to give you some crap in jest.

Enjoy your holidays.

Cheers,

Ben.

But seriously, what did you expect? This whole topic, a post on half the other topics... Wouldnt a simple PM to the people concerned of worked a tad better? I know if Im waiting for something I dont look at the general forum first... I go straight to PM!

BTW, in regards to the comments about your gf, you were talking her up in that geeks get the chicks thread. I havent met her, so I cant comment either way if she is or isnt.

And well the Aussies won the ashes so really I dont give two hoots of a donkeys!

I am sorry if you were upset at my comments Ian, but...... she is hot...... as was said earlier, deal with it and do it in a proud manly manner!! You are in a strong position on here, you have a GTR, a hottie gf and........ nuff said!!

Develop a thicker skin or you will be labled more emo than already noticed.

Just some friendly advice, take it or leave it.

I am sorry if you were upset at my comments Ian, but...... she is hot...... as was said earlier, deal with it and do it in a proud manly manner!! You are in a strong position on here, you have a GTR, a hottie gf and........ nuff said!!

Yeah thats right. Dave is on the money. And can you imagion how narky the resident emo Josh would feel! Someone stealing his glory!

Well said

Sooking only makes it worse

This thread was posted for the people who are sending me things in the mail at the moment, who will be wanting to know why im not signing off on things when they rock up at my house etc....

FFS Ian, grow a cock (and possibly some balls) and get the f*k over it. I really don't think she cares what we say, going by the way she dresses and acts (and no, that is not meant to be mean, i'm saying she is confident enough in herself to be who she damnwell wants to be).

You are 19, yes? *sigh* it shows in the way you act about your girlfriend. Most of us on here have partners, and to me, a compliment on the way said partners look makes us feel proud that they chose to be with us.

P.S Show us your tits big fella.