SAU Community

Moving The Hornsby Thread To Sticky

burnsie

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill sticky it for you guys for now, but.....

Cause NSW has a lot of stickies, if this one turns dormant ill unsticky it to keep the section looking neat and tidy

:(

Oh, also, if any other mods have a problem with it being stickied PM me and take it down cause i dont mind either way :( )

i think there are to many stickys and there sould be a new sub forum made for all the regional threads to clean it up.

Brad

P.S i understand that sub forums are most liky no piece off cake but there are 5 regional stickys now and the western theard some times pops up in the normal forum as well.

Cheers guys (Chris.....no means no :O )

We're here to help you guys :D

Yes there are a heap of stickies, basically its admin not giving us execs the power to change it to a more 'clean' look to be honest, if i could clean it up into a more 'regional' subsection for the regional threads, i would :)

If you guys want the name changed let me know.......are you sure you want it to be "manpole"? :(

Sub Forums are a piece of piss it takes 30 seconds to set up :O

Chop chop lazy admins, clean up the mess! :)

i dunno who you are but i like you!

lazy bastards!

Cheers guys (Chris.....no means no :D )

We're here to help you guys :D

Yes there are a heap of stickies, basically its admin not giving us execs the power to change it to a more 'clean' look to be honest, if i could clean it up into a more 'regional' subsection for the regional threads, i would :)

If you guys want the name changed let me know.......are you sure you want it to be "manpole"? :(

quite frankly, I'm glad the execs don't have the power.

ps.. can you please rename the thread "The Land of Liz"? It has a nice ring to it.