SAU Community

Stage 3 Water Restrictions

eMsta

So the high pressure bucket thingo is still illegal. At stage 2 at home you can use a bucket or high pressure cleaner and a hose only for rinsing. So its legal until 1st Jan.

So the guy at Bunnings lied to me :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the guy at Bunnings lied to me :D

really is retarded - cos all thse numbers are making people confused.....i voted for liberal cos of their policy on trying to conserve water by using desalination plants and what not....

whats stage freaking 9 gonna be? cant use toilet paper anymore?

really is retarded - cos all thse numbers are making people confused.....i voted for liberal cos of their policy on trying to conserve water by using desalination plants and what not....

No you recycle your shit to get water out... :ninja:

Spend a little on good quality surface protectants/waxes...

Once applied it takes as little as $1-$2 at carlovers.. high pressure soap.. high pressure rinse.. spot free rinse

Perfectly clean.. as long as you dont let the dirt build up on your car..

Works for me..

Thats a good idea, but where do you was your car before you wax if?? Your still going to have to wash it at home then wax it straight way

Well we arent in stage 3 yet... you can still use a High Pressure at home.. or if you like... go to carlovers and wash.. come home.. wipe over with microfibre to remove any dust that may have landed on your car in the short drive home... Start waxing.. or you can take your wax with you if its one that can be applied in the sun

If you want a quick easy polish/protectant.. Turtle Wax ICE seems to do the job.. Nice and easy to apply and remove.. Shines like a mofo and hides swirls, Can be used on taillights, rubbers, headlights and also clear coat safe.. can be used in DIRECT SUNLIGHT!

Ive got a whole garage full of various products for detailing.. Do family/friends cars as well.. I enjoy making a car shine like it should :laugh:

Meguairs NXT seems good too.. and Mothers 3 step system... (more for a car thats had no loving in a while)

Edited by MotoMan

Working for a part of Melbourne Water I can tell you that they have started the planning stages for a $380 million dollar desalination plant in Victoria.

The BS bracks was carrying on about during the elections about industry, especially powerstations using recycled water instead of fresh water with the installation of a new pipeline so that millions of fresh water would be saved, the planning for that hasent even started!!

I work at 1 of the water treatment plants and we had recycled water which is called 2W water that we could put in portable water tanks and then take home to water the garden etc. Some silly f*ker recently drank some of the water and got sick so they have not restricted the public taking any away.

I got a 2500L rainwater tank at my new place with a electric pump that the toilet uses when theres water in the tank, which I am gonna rewire with a hose so I can use it as a pressure cleaner also for washing my car.

I work at 1 of the water treatment plants and we had recycled water which is called 2W water that we could put in portable water tanks and then take home to water the garden etc. Some silly f*ker recently drank some of the water and got sick so they have not restricted the public taking any away.

There is always one who has to drink it! :laugh:

come home.. wipe over with microfibre to remove any dust that may have landed on your car in the short drive home... Start waxing.. or you can take your wax with you if its one that can be applied in the sun

big no no, swirl city... even if it's light dust. Just take wax to the car wash. Simple.