SAU Community

skyline vs pulser gtir

Guest lixid

fatz,,,could I please have that grated cheese with my sausage,,,It'll be out of the pan in a sec,,,,.

:bahaha: :bahaha: :bahaha:

Neil.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whiteline has a suspension package for the GTiR that is very helpful for that understeering issue.. Also, it would help if you got rid of the stocky 14 inch wheels.

As for the 4wd system... they are supposed to be the same as the Bluebird SSS which uses the Atessa (spelling) system.

It IS FWD until it loses traction and sends torque to the rears (sort of opposite to the gtr)

Originally posted by Big Dave

My brother has a GTIr , we raced a black GTST out at the illegal drags all the pulsar has is an exaust and a air filter , the GTST had a frount mount i think and a exaust from the turbo back and the pulsar got about 6 car lengths off the mark untill , the skyline owner wanted a rolling run, still the pulsar got about 3 car lengths, the skyline had Queensland plates as well!!!!!:eek:

hahah amust of been donnie.

ptsssssss nothing beats a skyline

simple

gti-rs to me are like mini wannabe gt-rs

2 less cylinders 1 less turbo

yeh but if u get an r32 and do it up for the same price as a gti-r it'll eat it alive

gti-rs too me are a rip off

if your talking about speed u can buy a 12 sec torana for 6 grand ffs!

its wat u like and wat ur looking for

i personally will go for the skyline as it has heaps more potential.

actually i saw an r32 gtr stock with exhaust and mags vs a gtir turbo exhaust and some minor modifications get ****ed up by like 8 cars lengths of the mark and then at the end it got to like 6 car lengths and the guys in the pulsar excuse was that the car bogged on take off...

GTiR's are a great little performance car for someone who's into hatches :) Especially good for peeps in Japan considering how little room you get to park your car and also the narrow-ass streets :uh-huh:

GTR: You seem to be confused. My GTiR for say $16K + $10K in mods, or a near stock R32 GTR.... I know which one will be in front.... Nothing beats a Skyline is a very blind comment...

It's not really fair to compare an GT-R to a GTiR.

One is very much the flagship for Nissan and has much more solid performance across the range. The GTiR seemed to be coarser to me but still quite zippy but nothing like the torrent of power and acceleration that the GT-R is...

T.