SAU Community

Magnetic Mountain/hill Richmond

barnoon

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I took a piss on the road lastnight to see which direction it would flow hahahaha although it did stink like shit their lastnight before I done that.

Edited by Dave69001

well a few of us hornsby thread guys are going out to check it out tonight we will be leaving around 1030ish so if anyone decides to come pm me ur number or something and we can meet up

ooo000ooo000ooooo..... *is sooooo tempted*

ok party people. we are not going to the magnetic hill thing tonight we will go 2moz instead so that it gives people a chance to make there mind up. so far its me, jason, tinks, wayne, josh, leon and mike is a maybe and im sure we will get other as well... we will be meeting at richmond maccas to meet a few friends so i thought we might go out via the gorge and so on. so who else is in

ummmm..... should I wrap my head in aluminium foil before we go so the aliens can't read my mind??? ;)

Maybe a good fashion statement ( gotta bring a camera for this 1 ),but I think it could be a waste of time :):) .

Bahhahahah ! Ive been there like a million times over the years . I think the first time was so long ago i had to fight off a tyranosaurs rex ! ! ! ! Ive taken my relatives from Europe there ! Its been on the tele over the years as well . The hill itself aint nothing special to look at and most people carnt find it cause they just drive right past its as its such a small incline. Its really best in the day time to get the full effect. Take a soccer ball or the like and so water for when you get there. Roll the ball to what you think is down hill and watch it stop and roll up hill. The same with the water when you pour it on the ground. Walking around is a bit weird cause your eyes are telling you its down hill and your ears, that give you your balance, tell you its really up hill. Makes you a bit spinny and a few people Ive known have got sick from it .

No seriously ! The effect is much better during the day time as the alien space ship thats buried in the hill has a solar powered implosion drive that holds a bit of antimatter near a piece of real matter and the batteries are charged up during the day as it tries to make the the hyperspatial jump on a continual basis ! Hence the reverse magnatism thing !

Got that from a guy I know who works in Area 54 in the US !!!!

No seriously ! The effect is much better during the day time as the alien space ship thats buried in the hill has a solar powered implosion drive that holds a bit of antimatter near a piece of real matter and the batteries are charged up during the day as it tries to make the the hyperspatial jump on a continual basis ! Hence the reverse magnatism thing !

Got that from a guy I know who works in Area 54 in the US !!!!

I loled so hard that shit came out of my ass

there are a few places in the world just like this.

it's just an optical illusion due to the topography of the surrounding landscape.

rest assured if the car rolls, it is rolling down hill :laugh:

yay!

ill come tomorrow. ill get some peeps to come too.. cos im to embarassed to go in my lancer and my 32 is off the road :laugh:

or I might just walk over from my house to maccas and scab a lift :)