SAU Community

Magnetic Mountain/hill Richmond

barnoon

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey burnsie.. i meant to ask last night.. I tried to check myself but it was too dark.

when your car is in direct sunlight, can you see a little bit of gold in it??

im spraying my bodykit at the moment, and cant tell if my car is still the stock nissan black or if its custom as it was resprayed just before I got it

• 6 months later...

How weird, put the info into the gps took me there but iono i saw signs but it wasnt doing anything.. :stupid: Well then again there was a local resident car behind me so I was going normal speed and couldnt slow down.

Saw a white skyline going up it as i exited the place.

I don't know about this place... but have witnessed a similar thing with my own eyes in QLD... drove out to a hill at Toowoomba and on a really steep slope without the handbrake on, the car did not move at all (and no, it was not in gear lol).

It didnt go UP the hill but it was pretty bizarre!!

It was apparently pretty well known, took us a while (with a local) to find the proper spot!

doodz,

we'll have to show you where it is.

its not really marked out or anything - i cant really describe the actually place to get there, but when I see it I know that the spot!

if u dont know wat to look for u wont find it. someone make a cruz up soon but not until i get my car back. and chubb dont do burnouts again cos we dont want the po po after u again hahaha