SAU Community

Noble Maccas Shut Down

Sarumatix

Police apparently hit it hard last night, a lot of vandalism which is of course going to be linked with the burnouts. Really not a good day for car enthusiasts. Can't say we didn't all see this one coming though :laugh:.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a bit about on the WRX forums but can't see anything on the Herald Sun site. Their forum looks to have had the discussion rooms disabled too. Something needed to be done as it was getting out of control.

Seriously, I know to them (the maccas hangers) we seem like a bunch of old farts having a winge but, i'll tell you, the abosulute STUPIDITY of these people.

I seriously don't have any words to describe these people. They are worse than hoons... they are practically rioters...

ri·ot /ˈraɪət/

1. a noisy, violent public disorder caused by a group or crowd of persons, as by a crowd protesting against another group, a government policy, etc., in the streets.

2. Law. a disturbance of the public peace by three or more persons acting together in a disrupting and tumultuous manner in carrying out their private purposes.

And what REALLY pisses me off is the fact that we, the responsible car owners (WRX or SAU, and others) get targeted and have a hard time dealing with the cops because of it :laugh:

Practically Rioters?? They were! They smashed up block buster and tried to smash up retravision apparently. Riot Police WERE called in. Cop cars and taxis were getting hit as they went through the lights. Outrageous and it will all come and reflect upon us :laugh:.

last night was the worse than last fri night. i got there abt 1ish. saw a huge mob walking on princess hwy towards the cops...and cars were going in reverse..

taxi copped it hard, idiots jumping on it, chuckin bottles, cans and anything they could find.

lit a garbage bin on fire..chucked that on a maxi cab which rebounded of the roof and hit a smaller car on the windshield in the next lane.

most trafic/pedestrian crossing lights on princess hwy/jacksons were smashed

the flare was chucked around the intersection...

couple of chicks havin a punchon..

attempt to break into retravision

cop car past noble maccas was bottled...

list goes on...

these kids were outta control...under the influence of alki obviously...had no respect for anyone..guys/girls alike.

somebody needs to teach them a lesson... :laugh:

Easy!

Set up a task force, hid on the roof top and film them all, next month come and knock on their door, jail in you go.

Well they did that to the old Indo Run Crews lol, 2, 3 years ago, some of them still haven't got their license back yet.

LOL.. if you watch the youtube video posted and listen closely to the backtrack playing (sexy back) you can hear they mixed in some flutterz to the beatz ule

Its called 'bringing muzza back' by dixie...all his songs have VL fluttering noises

I was there

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21052795-1702,00.html

All I can say is i cant find the words to describe last night, it was scary (and honestly exciting) watching it unfold. I was a spectator from afar, After the crowd started getting rowdy me and my mates moved our cars down acouple of side streets. Payed off bigtime in the end. Very surreal night.

lol that song is gold

I'm bringin muzzaback

Them other mullets just cant grow like that

Like a sikunt kickin my chair back

In my VL pumpin muzza tracks

(DIXIE: ey bro where we cruisin?)

Princess highway

You see this turbo baby it's my slave

When I dose it muzzas start to rave

Doin' chapel laps in my calais

(BEAU J: ya f**kin drug addicts)

Brotek!

[Verse Two]

I'm bringin muzza back

Meet us at maccas and learn how to act

f**ken dose it and tip back your hat

Cruisin around wearing Adidas

(DIXIE: ey bro where we cruisin?)

Princess high way

The cops chase me because I miss behave

But I'm a muzza till I'm in my grave

And my wog misses needs to have a shave

(BEAU J: I know uh)

(DIXIE: f**kin hairy bitch)

(BEAU J: Bad)

But umm.. disgraceful behaviour, you mexicans need to learn to behave yourself :P

i was passing through last night, driving my drunk mates around in another mates car, all i can say is.. wtf, came up to noble park maccas and all i see when i come over the hill is hundreds , even thousands of people... luckily no one through anything at the car, quickly got out of there as best i could, but parked to have a bit of a sticky beak... wasnt the best idea.... these people were out of control, one kid was going nuts with a pole bashing the crap out of all the traffic lights, i think he ruined a good 4 sets of traffic lights, also someone lit up a flare and started throwing it around, random fights and punch ons, total disreguard for property and the law.... when it apeared to have died down, we got back in the car and left, i thought the police were bloacking the roads, but they were only blocking the entrances, not exits ... and now ive heard all this, good thing we left when we did, coz i didnt want to be there for riot squads and dogs :s

some people really need to grow up, kinda scary to think that the people i saw doing that stuff are the adults of tomorrow, wonder if our parents got up to shit that bad when they were young!