SAU Community

Noble Maccas Shut Down

Sarumatix

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21052795-1702,00.html

If the f**king police did something when it began, there would be no issue.

Simple as that.

They are too concerned about picking on the innocent individual driving around for a "random check" whilst big groups of hoons/idiots/morons/crumpets just keep making the car enthusiasts life more and more difficult

SHAME on Victoria Police

SHAME

And for anyone that was there, and therefore supporting it all.

F*cking shame on you aswell.

That CalaisTurbo.com link is exactly the sorta sh|t that is giving true enthusiasts a kick in the nuts.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe, well all i can say is ... im glad i dont live down that way anymore ... i'd say every car that looks/sounds modified is gonna get ass rammed, and its just gonna get worse and worse. Wonder where they all came from, whether they were westeners just deciding to crash ...

just chaos, glad i didnt goto my friends house, otherwise i would of had to drive past there ... ahem, no thanks

Simple as that.

They are too concerned about picking on the innocent individual driving around for a "random check" whilst big groups of hoons/idiots/morons/crumpets just keep making the car enthusiasts life more and more difficult

SHAME on Victoria Police

SHAME

That CalaisTurbo.com link is exactly the sorta sh|t that is giving true enthusiasts a kick in the nuts.

Without clicking on the link ash, all i can say is calaisturbo.com is an enthusiast site ... for hoons :P pretty much, used to be a member when i had my vl, they are a disgrace to a car club, hence y they arent affiliated with cams or anything.

It sort of makes you wonder if the police were intimidated by the number of people there ...

Noble park maccas hasnt been going for months, its been going for years ... even when i got my licence 7 odd years ago, it will die down now ... wait a few months and start to come back again.

I've come to know a good number of the people from CT.com over the years...

And its just sad that most of them fit into the stereotype/behaviour that they all try to claim they are not a part of.

I think the Police were intimidated, but the only reason is because they didnt act sooner IMO.

And yeah, like all things, it will happen again. Totally agree with you.

But its upto the cops to ACT when the Maccers people ring em, not wait a month to "plan" thier bust which then gets too late

Simple as that.

SHAME on Victoria Police

SHAME

I totally agree ash i get pulled over for cruising around the streets and these ******* do this and the cops don't come down hard..

Pathetic!!!

If it was never used as a congregation point, this wouldnt have started. Go to any other Maccas on a Friday night and do you see riots outside and severe damage to other peoples property.

If people didnt gather there in the first place, this wouldnt have escalated. I went to Maccas carparks years ago when I first got my licence but the out of town ones were all built on retail parks that had a couple of thousand car parks in where 10 cars could sit and chat, causing no bother.

Enthusiasts want to meet, naturally, but do it somewhere else preferably that is closed in the evenings or out of the way so it doesnt encrouch on others enjoyment.

My 2C

LOL. I had a mate there giving me half hourly updates last night. It sounded pretty crazy.

On one hand it's only gonna make life harder for car enthusiasts with more police powers and changed legislations, and I hate what's happened as it will make all our lives harder. And I am very much against this type of behaviour.

But on the other hand NP Maccas is a part of growing up and stuff like this will still continue to happen with 18-20 year old drivers unaware that bigger and better ways exists to enjoy your car such as what we have here at SAU.

But we all need to remember that back in the day YOU were hanging around a maccas carpark too. So don't be too quick to judge most people. As with anything it's the minority that spoils it.

It's just sad that young drivers see this as their only way to vent their car frustration. I have a few mates that visit these type of events regularly and I always try to make them aware of what we do at the club and how much fun our DECA days are, so as they understand that there are better options.

"Hmmm Friday night... what to do? Should I:

1. Get into sick uleh mobile and cruise up and down Chapel St all night staring at c**ts in their cars and whistle at chicks?

2. Get stoned/drunk and cause a big f**king riot in me local Shopping centre and abuse the shit out of cops and general public while trashing anything and evetything?

3. Go out and meet some ladies as I havent been laid for years?

"Oh I know... I choose 2!" :P

Apparently the cops found the owner of the noble maccas forum and arrested him. He used his netspace email address which may have led to finding him.

Also if you google his nick;

http://dragons.customer.netspace.net.au/rattis/

Someone should set up some form of website defending us car enthusiasts if it maybe spreads across other car enthusiast websites it may decrease the tension which may be brought upon us.

Not sure if it will do much good haha. A lot of car forums have maccas threads and all are disappointed at last night outcome.

- Patrick

I'm just disgusted at the way these people are allowed to just run riot in our country and we personally can't do **** about it and then cop a hiding for it when we get pulled over, grr..

Seriously, I know to them (the maccas hangers) we seem like a bunch of old farts having a winge but, i'll tell you, the abosulute STUPIDITY of these people.

I seriously don't have any words to describe these people. They are worse than hoons... they are practically rioters...

ri·ot /ˈraɪət/

1. a noisy, violent public disorder caused by a group or crowd of persons, as by a crowd protesting against another group, a government policy, etc., in the streets.

2. Law. a disturbance of the public peace by three or more persons acting together in a disrupting and tumultuous manner in carrying out their private purposes.

And what REALLY pisses me off is the fact that we, the responsible car owners (WRX or SAU, and others) get targeted and have a hard time dealing with the cops because of it :(

Just you remember you are an old fart and need to get out :P

Why does it not suprise me rattis had something to do with it