SAU Community

Noble Maccas Shut Down

Sarumatix

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Police were called to the area about 1am AEDT after a large crowd of people, some with children in prams, gathered at the intersection of the Princes Highway and Elonera Road watching a number of vehicles driving erratically and doing burnouts."

SOME WITH CHILDERN IN PRAMS for f**kS SAKE

What is wrong with these people.

You could see this happening....

Shame on everyone who was involved, INCLUDING THOSE WHO SPECTATED because you were part of it too.

These idiots with a lower grade of intellect than the rest of us see that a big crowd of onlookers is a good thing and that eggs you on....

(not unlike my radiator incident.... Nobody calls me weak sauce :P )

they need to fire whoever wrote that... its so poorly written, repetitive and unstructured it makes you wonder how some of thse dipshits got a job there in the first place

probalby the same guy writing for all the other websites - just trying to make more money........

i remember when i was like 18/19 - friday nights used to be basketball nights. Not bloody riot nites lol.....really is a joke to see what the future of this country/state is capable of.....probably just gonna get worse....10 years down the track they are going to be armed with rocket launchers and stuff, the former rioters are gonna be like "man, when we were 18, all we did was break a couple of bus stop windows, blockbuster and throw bottles and rocks at cars"

I do agree chris yea maccas car park is apart of growing up but chilling out talking shit is way different to ripping it up in the middle of the car park/road to then causing riots...

God help me next time i get hungry and go to my local maccas "noble" i'll get arrested for driv

looks like they are such cool people...i really want to hang out with them next time and swear incessantly..yes....oh please can i be in your crew....bloody wankers :P

should pass the vid to the cops - their faces are visible....and it seems the people who posted comments also think its great fun destroying other property - wonder if they would say that if someone destroyed their homes....

Hey all!!

I got a phone call about 12 last night to come check it out. I got there about 12:30, people everywhere. i parked away from it and walked a bit. Had to move the skyline, but had to drive through the traffic lights at the maccas. Was so stressed out that my car was gonna get bottled, because if it did, there was no way in hell you would get out and yell at them. I parked further away, then walked back and stood with mates and watched it unfold......absolute chaos!! once the dog squad got there it was all over, saw one guy get spear tackled by a police dog and then arrested. A mate of mine has got footage of the retravision smash up. A complete bunch of idiots!!

Yes, there were ladies with young ones in prams, absolute discrace!

Found that one too amongst all the other Maccas vids but wasnt going to post it but agree with you.

That video was uploaded on youtube 2 months ago. Doesnt look like noble maccas either. Probably a keyword to get more views.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_ndjvSp3PvU&amp...ted&search=

WHO WA THIS?

I PRAY IT'S NOT ONE OF US

dont see any sau stickers, so the club should be ok.....i think....but the generalisation that all import drivers are hoons will remain...

edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzROwV1ll_0

that looked like a big ass flare.....and just way too many people around - no wonder the cops couldnt do much

Edited by emsta2003

Hey all!!

I got a phone call about 12 last night to come check it out. I got there about 12:30, people everywhere. i parked away from it and walked a bit. Had to move the skyline, but had to drive through the traffic lights at the maccas. Was so stressed out that my car was gonna get bottled, because if it did, there was no way in hell you would get out and yell at them. I parked further away, then walked back and stood with mates and watched it unfold......absolute chaos!! once the dog squad got there it was all over, saw one guy get spear tackled by a police dog and then arrested. A mate of mine has got footage of the retravision smash up. A complete bunch of idiots!!

Yes, there were ladies with young ones in prams, absolute discrace!

James, I saw stivvas footage this morning....f**king disgrace....

...and thats why I dont go to Noble Maccas the place should be shut down after 12.

I PRAY IT'S NOT ONE OF US

We drove through the intersection at about 1230 just passing thru, spotted ALOT of skylines parked along both sides of the road :P

Edited by femno

lol at people hanging out at a fast food joint to begin with....

this might affect car people in the longer run but meh.... i'm nowhere near this place and none of my mates are so close it down blow it up whatever :P