SAU Community

Noble Maccas Shut Down

Sarumatix

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could see this shit happening after the stuff from last week.

Personally I have never seen the interest in hanging out at a fast food carpark anyway. This just shows another reason why.

I could see this shit happening after the stuff from last week.

Personally I have never seen the interest in hanging out at a fast food carpark anyway. This just shows another reason why.

bell st maccas will b the next one 2 b like this

I couldn't agree more with R31Nismoid and others on here who said that this was just a recipe for disaster because the police never crack down when they should - instead they wait for something ridiculus like this to occur then they respond by cracking down on all 'enthusiasts/imports/modified' cars.

What irks me the most is that only 5 people were arrested (so far). These people, at worst, will have their car impounded for a few days then be back at it. I know of retards who have had their licence cancelled, only to keep driving, getting caught, going to court and then getting a left-wing fairy of a judge who reckons the world is all strawberries and roses and these poor people have learnt their lesson now.

My best mate was killed by one of these people who drink and drive at ridiculus speeds (not a modified car). The top bloke still has his licence, is still on the roads and wont even go to trial till 2008. The 'accident' (i call it murder) occured in June 2005!

What does it take? Police are so brave and righteous when you are on your own and driving responsibly, happy to tell you all the defects/problems with your car, but congregate in a violent mob of over 800, damage property and assault people and have nothing to worry about? I mean, come on, this is beginning to really get out of hand.

My 2c worth, sorry if I came across a little peeved, but this is a issue I am rather passionate about (in case you hadn't picked up on it) :no:

Cheers,

Dan

I couldn't agree more with R31Nismoid and others on here who said that this was just a recipe for disaster because the police never crack down when they should - instead they wait for something ridiculus like this to occur then they respond by cracking down on all 'enthusiasts/imports/modified' cars.

What irks me the most is that only 5 people were arrested (so far). These people, at worst, will have their car impounded for a few days then be back at it. I know of retards who have had their licence cancelled, only to keep driving, getting caught, going to court and then getting a left-wing fairy of a judge who reckons the world is all strawberries and roses and these poor people have learnt their lesson now.

My best mate was killed by one of these people who drink and drive at ridiculus speeds (not a modified car). The top bloke still has his licence, is still on the roads and wont even go to trial till 2008. The 'accident' (i call it murder) occured in June 2005!

What does it take? Police are so brave and righteous when you are on your own and driving responsibly, happy to tell you all the defects/problems with your car, but congregate in a violent mob of over 800, damage property and assault people and have nothing to worry about? I mean, come on, this is beginning to really get out of hand.

My 2c worth, sorry if I came across a little peeved, but this is a issue I am rather passionate about (in case you hadn't picked up on it) :no:

Cheers,

Dan

sorry to hear about ur mate - and what you have said is very true, and it doesnt look like it will change for a while yet. Thats what angers everyone. The law is just too lenient on the crims...thats all there is to it. Toughen up the law, and this shit wont happen.

btw kamikazeR33 - which forums had said that they were going to go sick if the cops turned up?

This kinda stuff is pathetic at best, and an absolute disgrace for a more apt description. I've hung out in car parks with mates talking till the wee smalls of the morning, i've gone on cruises. but i've NEVER done shite this stupid.

i'm gonna make myself some enemies by saying this, but if anyone ever tells me they were involved in this crap or something similar i'll be having crime stoppers on speed dial.

dickheads like that deserve to be made to watch as their car is crushed, then shot in the knees, then castrated.

i can't remember what channel it was but i saw a quick glimpse around 2.30pm, it showed the idiots throwing things around in the blockbuster store

yeah was on the news. my mates gf was just telling me about it. She said the video footage of the Blockbuster stuff was pretty sad.

yeah was on the news. my mates gf was just telling me about it. She said the video footage of the Blockbuster stuff was pretty sad.

yep sad shit done by some sad cases....see, these morons probably used up all of melbournes water as well.....

apparently the police organised fire trucks to come down so they can disperse the mob with a water cannon.

Australia's future as a country is not looking too bright in the foreseeable future, reminds me of what France went through last year, however not as extreme but you never know, it could one day happen here in Australia. At least in France they rioted for a whorthwile cause (lower class people's futures/jobs).

Edited by XXX-33

Australia's future as a country is not looking too bright in the foreseeable future, reminds me of what France went through last year, however not as extreme but you never know, it could one day happen here in Australia. At least in France they rioted for a whorthwile cause (lower class people's futures/jobs).

mate what are u on about? you come what happened to france and this? Its like comparing a R34GTR Ztune to a Toyota Celica with a flat tyre. A few people in a country of what..20,735,146 (yes thats the latest) get drunk and cause trouble and the country is in turmoil?

do u see whats going on around the world? perspective please.

This issue will be gone in 2 days. No1 cares about a few drunk people hooning about smashing a few windows and acting like idiots - have u been to the UK or even europe after a big football match? in reality is not the biggest issue facing the state/country/world today.

At least in France they rioted for a whorthwile cause (lower class people's futures/jobs).

Hey, rioting for the right to rip skids on a public road is a damn worthy cause. I fact rioting against our enemy, the police is the only reason you need y0! :no: