• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Just Jap Racing

----------- Customer Feedback Thread ------------

• Share this topic

148 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Here at Just Jap Racing, we are constantly looking for the very best way to service our customers and we strive to provide Australia's biggest range of performance aftermarket and OEM parts, spares and styling products at the best prices available, while still maintaining the highest standard of customer service to each and every customer that we deal with.

We welcome your feedback.

Regards,

Steve Thatcher

Just Jap

hey i came in other day very happy with serivice provided, i forgot to ask 1 thing while i was there, i got a r 33gtst series 1 looking for a right hand side head light mines faded and getting a respray looking for one which is clear and not fogged up..

Cant believe theres only one reply.

I have bought a few things from JJ and everytime has been an absolute pleasure and when i get another skyline i will be getting a load of stuff of them again... easy to deal with, great response time and the postage is super quick.

Awesome.

Hi,

Came in there the other day and purdhased the cooling pro intercooler kit for my R33, great service and advice at a very good price... very happy with the service there awesome people intend on doing some more purchases there for sure..

thanks guys

I've bought a few things off you guys now:

Full exhaust

Intercooler

Catch Can

Strut Brace

Very good service

Always fast and reasonable delivery times (FNQ)

Willing to offer opinions and help over the phone.

Very competitive prices and hard to beat.

I liked the service so much, my car wears one of their stickers on my back window.

I have a mate that had a wrong part delivered due to human error, and it was sorted out in no time.

Top stuff guys, keep it up :)

I like justjap. I think that you guys are good people.

One thing that scared me a bit in the beginning, is your counter setup, with the windows, and the cameras and nasty signs. Is your area a bit prone to people stealing things etc?

But yeah, you guys haev always been helpful, answered my questions, no matter how silly :rofl:

I agree.....i got there just before they closed and it was cold and raining...they were still more than happy to help

cant waint to go back there with a fist full of fifties

and those G4 brakes look mighty impressive on their gunmetal grey GTR and that kiwi registered FC RX7 got me damn exited....sounded tough as!!

Wait a minute....im zebra not babyskyline!!!! wtf Soz Michael guess u were still signed in from the other day

Edited by babyskyline

I have bought thousands of dollers worth of goods from justjap and would recomend them to everyone.

They ship there item very quickly and are great comunicators. For instance i ordered a fmic and it got lost in post so they sent me a new one as soon as they could and even upgraded the piping to a hard piping kit for no extra charge.

I will continue to buy from them and tell my friends to do so aswell.

Cheers

Bart

Just received my intercooler, dump/front pipe and cat. Super quick delivery. Great service and very happy with price on these parts. Can't wait to get it all installed.

Thanks JJ. Will definitely be buying from again in the future.

Share this topic