• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Just Jap Racing

----------- Customer Feedback Thread ------------

• Share this topic

148 posts in this topic

Thanks heaps Matt for great service and not surprisingly, very good JJR prices on Nismo items 2 days ago.

Great to catch up with you too Steve! I ended up staying longer than usual as we discussed honesty in the car sales industry.

1 person likes this

Always happy to buy things from JustJap

I've bought a few products from them recently, i can't comment on their postage times as I've always gone and picked up items; the guys are always friendly, the prices are reasonable and i have to commend them for their web chat feature, so easy to shoot a quick question while I'm browsing at work :whistling:

Will return for sure

Hey, i inquired on a thread here about 100,000km service kits. they were advertised for a good price, i posted on the thread and that thread has now been deleted?

Hey, i inquired on a thread here about 100,000km service kits. they were advertised for a good price, i posted on the thread and that thread has now been deleted?

big apologies, got my wires crossed, ignore my comment.

I've bought from Just Jap 3 times and I'm not happy with them mostly due to my most recent purchase.

1st purchase was a HKB boss kit for a MK IV Supra, first they sent the wrong model boss kit that was also scratched up and looked use. I complained that it doesn't fit and appeared to be used so I sent it back and they sent some Chinese crap probably worth $20 when I paid about $100 for it from memory.

2nd purchase was a wiring harness, no problem.

3rd purchase was some Blitz ZZ-R coilovers (about $1300), first I asked them for the torque specs for the strut tops because I couldn't find it. All good there, they asked someone at Blitz and they forward the reply to me. Fast forward 6 months to the 16th of April and I needed more info on the Blitz coilovers (factory settings) so I sent them a email and no reply, I sent another email on the 29th of April and again no reply. I also sent a email to Blitz directly and still no reply.

Now my $1300 purchase has no support from where I purchased it or the manufacturer, what's more is its too bad if I ever needed assistance for these "rebuildable" coil overs, there are no parts available for purchase online, the seller won't reply to emails and neither will the manufacturer.

Even replying "We don't know" is better than ignoring emails, but just putting in a little effort to find out something on a item for someone paid you $1300 for like any company that values their customers would do would have been the right thing to do.

I am/was looking at purchasing a pair of seats from Just Jap but without some explanation and an attempt at making amends I don't think I'd ever deal with them again.

Share this topic