SAU Community

Hi...all New Gtr Owner

catzilla

hi everyone my name is van ,nik name catzilla......from melb....just join d forum.nice to meet u all..just bought a r33 gtr vspec just wanna make this babe run a bit faster,,im sure u guys can giv me some advise..my babe has all ready have these mods,,,,,tomei cams,cam gear,garrett gt turbo.apexi intercooler.twin plate clutch.link ecu,apexi avcr,bilstein coilover.motor has just recenty been rebuit..not sure if they hav put forge piston an conrod...guys i got a problem already i was running d car to 9000rpm on second gear in a sudden lost pwr oil pressure light comes on ..no oil pressure .check the oil seems fine check the turbo was fine ,but every time i start it would sound like a lawn mower....could any 1 give any hints wat it might b : :P

sounds expensive.... spun bearings? if you lost oil pressure at 9000rpm, its doesnt take long till a full rebuild is in order. by the sounds of it, you got a rebuild coming.

RB30DETT ftw!

this is the 3rd car going to hospital in a year it looks like......does any 1 on this forum a selling their unfinish rebuild rb26 engine ...if had a strocker kit would b advance ....bugget??5 to 10k please pm me ....by d buy here the 3rd babie that about to go intensive care unit.......here a some photo of my recent and pass babies..post-12730-1123035141.gif