SAU Community

Tassie Spotto:

grandmasterb

Ok so there has been a bit of idle chit chat lately so i thought we would try a spotted thread for all you die hard posers :(

To get the ball rolling i spotted a very 2nd hand looking 32 that someone wants to swap for a A31 track car with all the goodies :laugh:

Knock yourself out people but dont abuse it, you want to post crap then take it to Whoretown :glare:

Cheers GMB

SPOTO, Young GTR on the way to work in the NEW GTS2. Looks sweet, sounds good.

GMB , can we have discussions here about the cars spoted or just spoted.

Discussion to a degree but if you want to talk sh!t then take it to whoretown :devil:

Spotted a LIME GREEN R33 with Veliside Kit front on hedding down past town outside Cathedral at about 3:30pm Monday 29th jan

:D you dont have to give us the full run down ya jack arse!!!

Im supprised you didn't post his rego, what he was wearing and if you thought his BF was good looking :(

Well i figured that was a bit muhc, but his plate was FG3476, and he was alone. LOL. Nah i just made that up, JACK ASSSSSSSSSS.

Also spoted and white R33 an white R32 and a Black R32GTR all heading down the brooker last night.

Probley Alan (al r33)

Nar it wasnt me i havent had the car out since the weekend! But there is another one people have told me about which is allready causeing me trouble with the cops! "Booked for Drifting on Kingston Beach Esplanade" when my car was not even on the road and at the mechanic getting suspension changed! I had to take it to court but i won in the end!

Nar it wasnt me i havent had the car out since the weekend! But there is another one people have told me about which is allready causeing me trouble with the cops! "Booked for Drifting on Kingston Beach Esplanade" when my car was not even on the road and at the mechanic getting suspension changed! I had to take it to court but i won in the end!

Yeah i know the car your talking about, he is one guy that gives people things to bitch about import owners :wave: