SAU Community

Tassie Spotto:

grandmasterb

spotted, todd (catcicker), Wolls and All 33, all at the dyno.

Wolls if you read this, you suck. DAM IT, give me some horspower. LOL.

Well done mate.

Would that be woolls & Alr33 Wog :(

What numbers did Leigh punch out in the end???

Me one happy chappy, Made 262 I think and Sam doesn't like tuning above 260 with standard internals, so he backed off to 258 and thats on a hot run. All I can say is, Sams bloody good. :P:huh::):(:(:):):)

Edited by woolls

when i was in burni yesterday i seen a black FD rx7 like series 6 or 7 with a big veilside wing. i havent seen it for a few years then i seen a candy red S2000 with ugly big chrome wheels paint looked hot as. on the way back to launni near hagly i met a red R34gtt on the high way.

Would that be woolls & Alr33 Wog :happy:

What numbers did Leigh punch out in the end???

that would be Woolls & Al_r33 ...Old GMB :laugh:

-----

Been spotting some nice 32 GTR's

Gold 32 GTR in sandybay

Silver GTR with plates GTR32

Nice white 32 gtr on 19's.

that would be Woolls & Al_r33 ...Old GMB :(

-----

Been spotting some nice 32 GTR's

Gold 32 GTR in sandybay

Silver GTR with plates GTR32

Nice white 32 gtr on 19's.

MEH so sue me i forgot the _ :D

Sounds like you went on a GTR spotting spree :D

Spotted R34GTR rip its front bar half off going out of my driveway this arvo :(

sam tuned it to 262rwkw on 18psi. Thats all we could push it cause the fuel pump aint up to the job so he suggested a surge tank setup then more fuel = more power lol. We had it at 275rwkw at one stage but too lean. Im getting it street tuned this week somtime!

You still got a smile or your face leigh when you drive it?

What pump are you running leigh?

Edited by al_r33

sam tuned it to 262rwkw on 18psi. Thats all we could push it cause the fuel pump aint up to the job so he suggested a surge tank setup then more fuel = more power lol. We had it at 275rwkw at one stage but too lean. Im getting it street tuned this week somtime!

You still got a smile or your face leigh when you drive it?

What pump are you running leigh?

Running a Bosch 040, Sam thinks there's still room for me with fuel. Whats your fuel system now?

Haven't really had a good fang ( :P )in it since the tune. Very happy with it though.

Running a Bosch 040, Sam thinks there's still room for me with fuel. Whats your fuel system now?

Haven't really had a good fang ( :P )in it since the tune. Very happy with it though.

Leigh

I have nismo 555cc injectors & i would say i have a gtr pump as its running out of puff at 260+kw. By the way i have found someone that is able to street tune & is pritty good with a pfc. He is going to be tuning my car this week somtime. basically just focusing on partial throttle and stuff! But i need a good fuel system then more boost! Yea you will have to take me for a ride in your car one time!!!

Alan

Leigh

I have nismo 555cc injectors & i would say i have a gtr pump as its running out of puff at 260+kw. By the way i have found someone that is able to street tune & is pritty good with a pfc. He is going to be tuning my car this week somtime. basically just focusing on partial throttle and stuff! But i need a good fuel system then more boost! Yea you will have to take me for a ride in your car one time!!!

Alan

You will have to let me know how you get on and who is going to do your street tune.

like wise, you will have to take me for a spin also.