• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

grandmasterb

Tassie Spotto:

Not sure mate, But i will ask him when i speak to him!!! I Should know by 2moro so i will tell you at joe's if i do

Spotted luke driving his beast past 188 collins at lunch time today! eh weekend work is ghey:(

would that be me?

Spotted a council worker hitting the back of my car with some metal hose thing while i was waiting for the lights..... :laugh:

....hope they liked the black marks i left behind....and the abuse

Edited by -GODZLA-

:laugh:

would that be me?

Spotted a council worker hitting the back of my car with some metal hose thing while i was waiting for the lights..... :)

....hope they liked the black marks i left behind....and the abuse

Thats no good Luke, Did it mark your car? :)

spotted and chatted to luke in his GTR last sat night, comin back from town via taroona. btw hows the new 33?

reckon one of those black 32's ppl are seeing round kingo could be me, picked it up bout 3 weeks ago, has bronze/shadow gold 17's

does anyone know who has that black 32 with the wierd rear wing? kind of looks like a 33gtr wing, seen it around kingo a fair bit.

spotted and chatted to luke in his GTR last sat night, comin back from town via taroona. btw hows the new 33?

reckon one of those black 32's ppl are seeing round kingo could be me, picked it up bout 3 weeks ago, has bronze/shadow gold 17's

does anyone know who has that black 32 with the wierd rear wing? kind of looks like a 33gtr wing, seen it around kingo a fair bit.

Ah yes, good to meet you...Forgot your name as i said i would...(im bad with names) i met quiet a few skyline owners last w/e.

gfro

r33_browny

r32gtrpower

and a couple others.

hope to see you on here more 'gfro' . keep your eyes peeled for the big state cruise.

and one slap on the wrist for thinking the GTR was a Gts-t.... :):)

haha yeh sorry GODZLA, theres a few gtst's running round dressed up as gtr's but a quick look under the bonnet set me on the right track. any ideas on wat month the cruise will be?

btw good seeing a few skylines (r30, r31, r32, r33) at the collinsvale hillclimb, too bad i couldnt go in it this year

Edited by gfro

Spotto a young bloke on a KX 4 stroke getting chased by popo past the fork in the road today, and he got away. popo was having a bit of a laugh.

Spotted an orange R32 with a Vertex kit in Ulverstone last Sunday down the main street. Any idea who owns it??? It's awesome!

followed a black 32gts-t down Huon Road today, looks like the guy lives top of SummerLeas. Was a nice car.....anyone know him???

Spoted alls old 33 fanging it past the dock at 6:30 this morning, also a white R33 with nice wheels, going past the hospital at about 6:45am

• Topic Author
  • followed a black 32gts-t down Huon Road today, looks like the guy lives top of SummerLeas. Was a nice car.....anyone know him???

Was it missing its front bar???