SAU Community

Tassie Spotto:

grandmasterb

i heard Funz spooling down collins street yesterday. then i saw him. haha. nice car. very clean. i was on foot so u wouldnt have spotto'd me

• 3 weeks later...

spotted debagged 32 gtr around launceston the otha day - peace...

stagea forgot her asthma puffer so i couldn't catch you :banana:

plenty of lines around the joint down there - half of them driven by old dudes...

also spotted a gunmetal grey 32 around kingston

spotted stage-name and his white stagea around hobart

spotted a 34GT around lots (gday alex... get a turbo already farkin)

Had a great trip down to tassie and the stagea has finally made its wayback to brisbane - only one more epic trip to townsville and back ad then she can recieve some much earned TLC...

Cheers guys

Edited by captinsane

i heard Funz spooling down collins street yesterday. then i saw him. haha. nice car. very clean. i was on foot so u wouldnt have spotto'd me

As if i spool down Collins street , my car cant do that :rolleyes:

cheers for the compliment, yeah, car is sometimes clean, as long as you dont look at the left front :)

As if i spool down Collins street , my car cant do that :D

cheers for the compliment, yeah, car is sometimes clean, as long as you dont look at the left front :(

haha. well it sounded cool anyway man. sorry i cant make it to cruise on sunday. i usually go out on wednesdays if u ever wanted to cruise round?? a suggestion

peace out

Spotted two blokes in town a heap of times the other day in a gunmetal GTS-T with low ride height, no wing, AVS model 6 rims, big exhaust (nice sound!).

Tuff looking car - but seriously, we are in driving heaven, why pose around town alllllll day.

haha ill keep my eyes peeled for yellow volvo next time ;)

spotted you getting pulled over by hobarts finest on the brooker :-P , its just the bright cars, they get drawn to them lol Were you with the new owner of the 180/s15 ? my mate paulies old car?

spotted you getting pulled over by hobarts finest on the brooker :-P , its just the bright cars, they get drawn to them lol Were you with the new owner of the 180/s15 ? my mate paulies old car?

Yes, i was with him in the R, who would have thought its 60 through there. :D haha

got pulled over by some fat bitch cop that would not stop leaning on the car. :blink:

ha yea that was us - i was doing 70 thinking it was still 80 along there haha - she wasnt to friendly about it either :P

yea me and my mate jason in the s1580 were coming down to get cars tuned :( - he escaped un-ticketed however...

spottoed a bright green r33 down there with a carbon bonnet i think on some highway out past kingston..not very descriptive i kno, i didnt really know where i was haha :D

He he yeah, when i first brought my car down, i thought i was the only green car and then i saw the green r33 with the black bonnet lol, lives down my way so have seen it a few times after a few months absence from seeing it at all. gonna be annoying once i get my black bonnet :-P lucky hes a slighty richer,deeper green not kawasaki green :-)

Where is it 60 on the brooker??

Heading into town just after the intersection near Caltex that goes up to north hobart. Is 60 from that turn off all along the Glebe to the ABC round-a-bout. :D Heading away from town it is 70 till Near BP then 80 :)

Ahh yes, sorry had a brain fart there!

I read brooker and straight away was thinking out between Rosetta and Clearys Gates...

I nearly got done there last night doing 70 (accident) also... but the cop was already writing someone else a ticket :huh:

Was that you i the silver series 2 R33 woolls?

If so thats one very clean skyline you have. :P

Nice.!!!

s2 skizza in kingo? yeh shes a nice one. seen her there b4