SAU Community

Tassie Spotto:

grandmasterb

spoted, and pulled over a Black R32 GTS4, running 2wd mode, up davie st. Pulled him over, the buga has some issues with missfire. The car had no font bar. No idea who it was.

Spotted WogsRus over the easter break (I think) going through brighton, heading north. I was sitting in a side street trying to pull out (was to shy to wave..... :))

Also today, a blue R33 S1, same colour as Al_r33's old car, looked like factory bar the colour (unless they came out like that??)

• 3 weeks later...
So has anyone seen my Old liner for sale yet? Im interested to see what that got on it.

Cheers

Alan

Hey Alan, hows it going up in QLD?

Your old cars in the caryard in new norfolk 29995.00 :(

cheers

Leigh

Edited by woolls

Hey leigh,

Yea going good in Qld. And i am very happy with my new Evo. all thought i am just about to do an exhaust, fuel pump & tune in a coouple of weeks & it will have about 210-220awkw.

haha 30k for the old line & they gave me 20k for so no one buy it for that.

Cheers

Alan

• 3 weeks later...

Spotted things not going as smoothly as i had hoped today with the change over. BUT there has been progress and thats the main thing :)

Im getting excited as soon i will have gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate again :)

Spotted a Gold 32 in hobart maccas this morning ace car... was going to come say hi but was mid way through breakfast...

Also saw a nice white S2 33 at hobart airport with qld plates when i landed...

• 2 weeks later...

yeah I need to let my tyres down, the torque when I boot it in 2nd.....as soon as I come on to boost the car goes very very sideways. I think I scared a few people twice today.

But your car sounds very nice WOGS.

Mine is kinda free flowing :kiss:

was approached by a nice gal at Kingston BP this morning when i was filling up, she was admiring the car since she had her own nice blue R32. had a nice little chat :(