SAU Community

Tassie Spotto:

grandmasterb

Spotted a few skylines going through Kingo this arvo, looked like Funz in his green 32, red R34 GTT and a white 33.

Also spotted Luke in North Hobart and followed the Black R33 JIGSAW Racing GTR this morning up the outlet.

hehe, that was me and 2 of my friends GrandmasterB, we were on our way for a drive down to cygnet :-)

Nice day for it!!

Would have joined you guys if i wasnt still passed out after Friday nights efforts.. :thumbsup:

I was at the maccas roundabout at kingo when I said to the mrs.....thats a red 34.............then ........there's a white 33............then..........there's that new guy with the green 32. Shame we were in her hyundai accent! lmao.

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted another S2 Stagea, grey/silver stock looking. Have never seen one actually moving on Tassie roads before, excpet my own of course.....

Was in Moonah, passing the Hong Kong restaurant to be precise.

Has the MR2 been sold yet?

And spekaing of MR2s, I was going out to moonah to get my tyres this morning when I watched this guy in a white SW20 MR2 with a body kit spin out on the Brooker in front of about a dozen cars. A mid-engined car isn't exactly the best car to play around in in the wet. Even in the dry they like to spin... isn't that right Colin?

Has the MR2 been sold yet?

And spekaing of MR2s, I was going out to moonah to get my tyres this morning when I watched this guy in a white SW20 MR2 with a body kit spin out on the Brooker in front of about a dozen cars. A mid-engined car isn't exactly the best car to play around in in the wet. Even in the dry they like to spin... isn't that right Colin?

MR2 is almost sold, very close now....

Its a bit like fishing, getting a lot of bites but nothing has actually been hooked yet.

Yes, MR2 very prone to a bit of spin if your foots as heavy as mine, the AWD of the Stagea kills all the fun, you just get understeer.

Seeing as though this is the spotto thread, I'll add another:

On Sunday arvo saw a red series 1 stagea at the railway (fountain) roundabout. The Stageas appear to be multiplying, seen two in a week now!!

• 3 weeks later...
spotted: funz's 32 parked opposite village cinemas hobart...do you work there or something? coz i always see it parked there

cheers

Andrew :fakenopic:

i work near village cinemas :-) i do a wierd shift so all day parking is out of the question, plus my car has 'issues' getting into some car parks lol

Spotted:

33 in a lightblue/purple with kit, wheels going past Bunnings

red s15 with what looked like its bonnet in primer following 33

4dr R34 with no wing coming off the Southern outlet

silver aero 300 followed by black 300 through New Town

Blue 34 GTR in Kingston outside the bank mmmmmmmmmmmm

Spotted a nasty crash with a car in the tree's alongside of the hockey centre heading Glenorchy way.

Police have lane blocked off and AIS are there with the torches on sussing it out, all i can say is from the quick look i got man they must of been moving :rofl: