SAU Community

Tassie Spotto:

grandmasterb

was suppose to post this last week, does anyone here own or know who owns the black 32 with work xt7s, might have had custom plates but cant remember it also had the rear of the bonnet spaced?

i saw it leaving bob jane

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey all,

has anyone seen this r32 GTR getting around? I sold her about 7 years ago and haven't seen in her in about 5 years (hope she wasn't wrapped around a pole)

IMG_0199.JPG

IMG_0198.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey GTR.Maverick, she's looking good! Looks like she's got a good home...thank you :) I loved this car! The guy who I sold it to (Chris) didn't have any trouble with it but were you the guy that bought it from him? I heard it had engine troubles somewhere along the way....never skipped a beat for me though. What's she got at the wheels now?

• 9 months later...

Been a while since I checked in here, sorry for the late reply. I bought it off Chris and maybe 4months later the head gasket went so went to GT Garage when Nick Summers owned for an engine out rebuild,

- new N1 block 

- Nitto rods and CP pistons

- Koyo 52mm radiator 

- custom fabricated intake piping by Jake from Weld Logic

- Haltech platinum pro ECU

Few other bits and pieces and then Nick custom tuned it, makes just over 300awkw now. Could've made more but the system couldn't keep up so we set it at a safe level. It's overdue for some more work but holding off til I buy a house and can justify the spend.