SAU Community

Tassie Spotto:

grandmasterb

saw funz today down at blackers bay. sorry I didn't wave matey but that was me in the white 31 GTS.

yeah, spotto'd you too :) very tidy bus ya got there, liked the exhaust note :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I spotted a yellow R33 GTS25t the other day heading towards the Tasman bridge with standard rims painted flat black. I thought that car got written off... rims looked a bit tired like they need a respray.

I was in the equally eye watering yellow Type R!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Spotted a Gold R33 with a kit going through Cooee last week and a red r32 with a Limited badge on the back of it being booked by the cops at the bottom of Broklyn Hill in Burnie today.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hey just wondering who the bloke was is the white r33 who gave me (black r32) a wave tues morning i think, at the coles lights in kingston? looked liked he was headin up the huon highway. good to see some friendly fellow skyline drivers, a few i given a little wave or nod to have seemed to be a bit to cool for school.

saw a beefy looken R32, Black with fat, white wheels this arvo in at sorell intersection. nice car who ever owns it. i waved but weather he saw me or not i dont know. didnt wave back.

drove up some street in town last night. had a full car (my best mate and 3 hot chiks... lmao) heard a woosh sound behind me. put my foot in only to realise another r33 (black s2 i think) was also putting his foot in. sounded pretty sweet two skylines caining it. mine is stock but i think he had an aftermk exhaust et and c. was a bit of fun. also dragged blew away some dude in an FTO. anyway, who owns the black skyline i saw? was pretty damn sweet.

drove up some street in town last night. had a full car (my best mate and 3 hot chiks... lmao) heard a woosh sound behind me. put my foot in only to realise another r33 (black s2 i think) was also putting his foot in. sounded pretty sweet two skylines caining it. mine is stock but i think he had an aftermk exhaust et and c. was a bit of fun. also dragged blew away some dude in an FTO. anyway, who owns the black skyline i saw? was pretty damn sweet.

Hektik bro! :)

Hektik bro! :P

yeh i was skiztzen afterwards. thought the cops would be on to me. haha. i get paranoid. ah well hope everyone has a safe and happy xmas/new year. drive safe. lotta FU##heads on the road.