SAU Community

Tassie Spotto:

grandmasterb

Heading into town just after the intersection near Caltex that goes up to north hobart. Is 60 from that turn off all along the Glebe to the ABC round-a-bout. :P Heading away from town it is 70 till Near BP then 80 :P

hey funz. was good to meet u the other night. man i was tired the next day! lol. got like 3 hours sleep! lol

hey funz. was good to meet u the other night. man i was tired the next day! lol. got like 3 hours sleep! lol

holy crap i have a way with words! that sounded dodgy! haha. its all good.

spotto'd a white series 2 in the scrubbers car wash in argyle street the other day, stock, looked clean though..literally lol

u sure it wasnt me even tho mines a 1.5? i have been up there 2 nights this week.

parked next to a guy named rob at kingo maccas on sat arvo. he has a nice gts-4 r32.

spottod funzes car at the pub by redline today as well.

parked next to a red skyline like mine except it had side skirts. stock rims like mine tho. looks tidy.

peace out

Spotted an R33 (looks the same as trents but had stodgies on ) being annoying behind me going up argyle st last night, dude if your on here. If you see me granny driving its cause theres a baby in the back, please dont use what i can only assume is anti lag as it scares the crap out of the little one. Also, the same guy, dont rev limit bang it in town and slow down a bit, its not a race course.

rant over lol.