SAU Community

Holdup at gunpoint in Blacktown with Skyline Stolen

Guys I heard on the new this morning some poor soul in blacktown got held up at gunpoint at his house and the skylines was taken against his will.

POlice said they are look for a Middle Eastern Appearance guy in his early 20's.

I hope to god it wasnt one of you guys that held at gunpoint.

I've met GTR-80Y & seen his beautiful Veilside rice machine........

PS I finally got my neons installed & working so now I qualify as rice too. Big white Autosalon decals down the side & bright green neons underneath..... 8O What have i become???? :?

Bastards! I havent got it yet. Should be on the weekend. Still at bodyshop getting finishing touches. Cant wait. The rex has a tough engine note!

Hey Cereal the Veilside for R33 there are two type isnt there? Or is it just one but the GTR and GTst is different?

Guest [ryan]

i've met loz/lawrence/GTR-80Y he's ok... he's got a mad afro now hahahaha.. looks like a fuzzy wuzzy. I don't think it was his car, there's a fair few GTS-t's with GTR badging around now too..

It can't be Lawence's,,,His is Red,,,same red as Shell's. it made page 3 of the Telegraph today.

Quote.

CARJACKING AT GUNPOINT.

A MOTORIST had his car stolen at gunpoint just metres from his front door last night.

The driver of the black Nissan Skyline pulled up outside his house in Vella Cresent Blacktown at 9.45pm.

Detective Grant Gilbert said the driver was approached by a man armed with a sawn-off shotgun.

"He demanded the man get of his car by threatening him with the gun and when he got out, he jumped in and drove off with the car,"the officer said.

Police beleive another vehicle was involved in the carjacking.

The carjuacker has been described as being in his early 20s and of Middle Eastern appearance.

Me thinking it's getting to the stage when Retaliation should happen FIRST.

Get my drift anybody?.

Neil.