SAU Community

Holdup at gunpoint in Blacktown with Skyline Stolen

Time to get a Glock 5mm for $800[/quote:887763355c]

If this was only America :?

Actually, if this was America I'd move. Damned fools with guns. Give a kid a gun at the age of 16 but don't let him drink till 21. Real smart that is :roll:

I know I wouldn't be saying this if it were my car that was stolen but revenge/retaliation, especially with a gun, is one stupid idea. Best left to the law even if it is slow and incompetent. After all, there is this thing called insurance. :wink:

Once again, I love queensland. Till it happens here anyway. All I can say is he better have a gun, or a needle (that's some scary shit) cause if he tries using anything else with my car, I don't give a flying f*ck if I end up in hospital, she ain't going without a fight, and you can quote me on that.

We had a Sylvia minus it's wheels around the corner from our place last week....Rang the cops and it was gone the next morning.....Bet it was the same car....I'm getting just a little sick of this shit.......

Neil

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MisterT
Time to get a Glock 5mm for $800[/quote:c6bf6abec8]

If this was only America :?

Actually, if this was America I'd move. Damned fools with guns. Give a kid a gun at the age of 16 but don't let him drink till 21. Real smart that is :roll:

I know I wouldn't be saying this if it were my car that was stolen but revenge/retaliation, especially with a gun, is one stupid idea. Best left to the law even if it is slow and incompetent. After all, there is this thing called insurance. :wink:[/quote:c6bf6abec8]

hey man, you gotta be 21 to buy handguns here, and 18 to buy any shotguns or semi-automatic rifles. it's a whole lot easier to get alcohol than a gun for any 16 year old kid

unfortunately memphis has a high crime rate, carjacking and murder being 2 of the more violent crimes that are somewhat common here. i'm sad to hear that things like this are happening in the OZ, i've always heard it was a very safe place

and you guys dont even understand, man, we americans LOVE our guns. well, alot of us anyways. i'm about to move to san diego california though, and there is next to no legal gun ownership there, and not much longer until they are just about outright banned (you cant smoke in bars or public restaurants, either, but i hate the nasty fag-sticks anyways)

hey man, you gotta be 21 to buy handguns here, and 18 to buy any shotguns or semi-automatic rifles. it's a whole lot easier to get alcohol than a gun for any 16 year old kid[/quote:158ff1bc1c]

thanks for clearing that up. how many guns do you own and what are they?

i've got a watergun :wink:

Why be so kind...The pain a car-jacker deserves is best found in a Arrow shot from a compound bow or a nice heavy hammer accross the fingers.

Guest MisterT
thanks for clearing that up. how many guns do you own and what are they?

i've got a watergun :wink:[/quote:7c89f3ae94]

i have no guns :D all they do is get you in trouble.

i want one of those flamethrower things they have in south africa that kill carjackers, it'd also be cool to toast small animals with them!

i want one of those flamethrower things they have in south africa that kill carjackers, it'd also be cool to toast small animals with them![/quote:98990b7576]

Your right, the taste is unmistakeable ..... I prefer my furry critters rare though, just personal preference really.