SAU Community

Found R33

180time

hey guys, this is my first post on here, im friends with sambo33 and usually post on ns as i dont have a skyline.

anyhow,

last night i found an r33 about 5 k's out of town. it had been crashed into a pole and then torched. :yes:

looks like it was a joy ride by out of towners because it looks like theyve come down a dirt road onto a sharp right hand and havent seen or known the corner was there and gone straight across into a pole.

it is either black or gunmetal grey.

as far as i could tell (it was dark) it had:

white volk wheels. it only had the front right wheel on it, which was blown in half. all the rest look to have been flogged as the car was sitting on large rocks.

jun bl exhasut, looked to be all the way to the dump, but the only light i had was my phone.

tein coilovers ( i think), it was all really badly fire damaged and pretty unrecognizable.

thats the most i could tell that it had. all the rest was just too fire damaged.

number plate is xav or xaz something, only half of the plate was there and was hard to read.

ive got a photo that ill put up shortly, i just need to get it off the camera.

thats about as much info as i could get on it.

anyone here know whos it is?

sorry to be the bearer of bad news to the owner.. :rolleyes:

is this insurance job? unkle chop chop is this your mates idea of insurance job? he went to incredible lengths to make sure that insurance company would notice that it needed a new paint job and a bit of bog...

honestly i wouldnt do that for an insurance job. in fact i dont think any of us can afford an insurance job @ 2000 dollars a claim and the cost of ammonium these days...

is this insurance job? unkle chop chop is this your mates idea of insurance job? he went to incredible lengths to make sure that insurance company would notice that it needed a new paint job and a bit of bog...

honestly i wouldnt do that for an insurance job. in fact i dont think any of us can afford an insurance job @ 2000 dollars a claim and the cost of ammonium these days...

not really if you look i imagine its a desolate road due to having enough time to take the rims off after the accident

i think my excess its like $1000 so not everyone has to forkout and i think if you get a police report and your car is claimed to be stolen you dont pay excess hence fire and theft cover

in my short life ive known alot of shonky ppls and this is could be nothing short of a desperate persons attemt to reclaim some money

not saying this owner to this skyline has done that but its not beyond belief

With the amount of Skylines getting stolen these days, I would doubt it very much! Besides if you put enough time, effort and money into these things, you really wouldn't want to do this sorta thing yourself!

point taken but who said this one had any money spent on it and sometimes ppls still think its worth doing the bodgey and thats why we have full jails

as DC_GTST pointed out wheres the rims

My bad... he wrote

'white volk wheels. it only had the front right wheel on it, which was blown in half. all the rest look to have been flogged as the car was sitting on large rocks.'

Therefore technically there is one left on the right hand side front lol.