SAU Community

Does R34 Gtr Bonnet Fit A Gtt?!?!

Alien

thats wrong.. It fits... But not a direct bolt on .. it needs the hinges of the R34 GTR to fit also needs a different front bar as well as the latch from the GTR... While your at that $5000 mod may as well get the guards as well .. not to mention the lights .. so it does fit but not without mods

Edited by DECIM8

I think you'll find that the GTR bonnet is a completely different SHAPE!

This is the reason why you need new guards, new hinges, new latches, new moles / front bars to make this fit...

I dont sorry.. I was interested in converting the whole car to GTR outside but decided against it as i'd always know it was a GTT unless I did the engine conversion (which I wouldnt)

But Google R34 GTT GTR bonnet and it should pop up somewhere

ive got a mate putting a gtt bonnet on a GTR - he modified the hinges (made them wider by welding on plates), i guess it would be the same other way around, ul need to modify the hinge or brackets....and ul need to do some sanding of the bonnet to make it fit toward the rear and sides.........

it can fit though - if you put a little elbow grease into it

Yeah u need to get the GTR hinges & bonnet lock to fit. That's for the Bonnet only. Then u can get the Uras front lip to cover the hole while still retaining the GTT bumper & Fender. One way to fit a Carbon Fibre bonnet of the 34 GTR which is widely available to cool the engine...

I am doing a R34 GTR front to my Stagea

I tried GTT hinges (from Stan) but they did not work

So I used GTR hinges approx $160 pair new

Also GTR catch $80 new

You could modify the catch if needed. It is only the saftey catch handle is shorter on the GTR than the GTT