SAU Community

Newbies Thread

johno_shaun

Hey guys im new i just moved over from newzealand

i brought over my datto from newzealand (what a pain that was)

i talked to this guy called ben and he metioned sau so i thought i would join

so here i am !!!!

and if anyone could give me some places where we could cruise or any drag stips i would relli appreciate it

cheers

Edited by johno_shaun

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey fella's just thought i'd pop in and say hi.

Have been to this site once or twice, and decided fk it i'll join. Also member of the r31 skyline club, so would have seen me around there.

As for my car, the sig, nothing special.

How ya going , most Skyline and other mod cars in Darwin post on tuned4street.com , but you simply can not beat this site for ALL!! you skyline needs

How ya going , most Skyline and other mod cars in Darwin post on tuned4street.com , but you simply can not beat this site for ALL!! you skyline needs

yeah i agree, im always finding little anoying problems on my R33 that can be easily fixed with a quick search through this site. I installed a boost gauge the other day and i reckon it would have taken twice as long if i hadnt looked here first.

• 3 months later...

Guess who mofo!

Liam

just told ya.. anyways... this site is a lil difficult to get used to... so many areas to post in... If u wanna know about shkylines this seems to be the place to be... U wanna know bout serty wan numba wan... udda brudda is way to go... Pretty good tho.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I just signed up as this seems to be one of the best sites for anythin skyline.

I'm in Alice, anyone else??? want to try to catch up with some other mod car drivers.

I am about to buy a 98 R33 from Melboune but don't know the best/cheapest way to get it here.

Anyone got any ideas? best deal I found so far Costs $1300 to truck it up..

Also any ideas on insurance? I think Just Cars is the way to go.

Cheers for any help...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

I am new here and maybe if this thread goes to the top I can find some ppl in the NT, I 'm in Alice and want to meet more ppl with nice cars. I have a R33 GTST on its way here.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

hey all, this page hasnt been viewed in ages so its likely no one will ever read this but oh well. My names ryan and im from the nt, into anything car wise, i atually own an s13 silvia so im kinda in the wrong place ha ha, but have heaps of mates on here and it seems to be the best place to keep up with the goss, catch

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yeah hi guys my name is joe am i live in the nt obviously and im in the market for a skyline hence why i joined

i want another 1 since i had to sell my r33 GtsT 4 door it was the hardest decision to make i thought it was gonna be a great family car but it didn't work out ever since then i have always wanted another 1 skyline because i love the power and sound they make

so im after a nice kinda cheap skyline around the r32/ r 33 as a project for me to play with drop me a line or call me if you know anything 0408436152 my name is joe

• 1 month later...

hey all my names craig aka (WHEELSPIN). i live in darwin and own a vl commo. if anyone has gtr injectors o-ring style for sale please email me cos i am after a set. cheers... :P

• 8 months later...