SAU Community

Photoshop Pics Of Skylines!

West

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Got bored and decided to play around with one of the photos I had of my R34 4 Door.

Changed colour to a metallic purple (at least it looks purple on my screen), made the stock rims a bit bigger, dropped the sides down a bit, dropped the rear bar down and gave a bit of lift to the boot and extended it, touched up some of the dark sections, gave the head lights a bit of definition, tinted windows a bit, added visor tint strip, gave the front door a bit of curve.

Second attempt I tried bringing the front bar forward a bit and dropping it a touch, but it looks a bit out of place and uneven.

Anyways, that's my attempt at photochopping, I wanted to maintain a level of realism :rofl:

Before:

Before.jpg

After First Attempt:

After.jpg

After Second Attempt:

AfterExperimentalFrtonBar.jpg

Edited by N-DAWG

One last one for today, I had a go at changing from Metallic Silver to White. Not the easiest colour to change to it seems, but I don't think it turned out too bad. I could have masked it off a bit better though.

BeforeandAfterWhiteColourChange-1.jpg

Edited by N-DAWG

if you told me any of those pics were real ,i would have believed you, didnt realise stock r34 rims bigger looked good.....

Thanks :) I did have some of my friends fooled :P I think the surrounding shadows on the car adds to the illusion.

And yes, the stock rims do look quite nice if only they were bigger! They're the stock 16" N/A model rims too :sweat:

Had a bit of a play around with the Z Tune. Nothing too different, just a little bit on the rear guards, bigger wheels, extended side skirts and rear pods, extended the exhaust tip a bit, a bit of window tint.

BeforeandAfterZTune.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Here is a few of mine i have done over the past year or so

nissanskylinegtr0ea.jpg

v8gtr0jw.jpg

clearbonnetsmall9uj.jpg

badr33photoshopedcopy0ms.jpg

• Carbon Bonnet for someone who wanted to know what it would look like

nismofreeksphotosop6si.jpg

lol kinda took ya r34 and made somethin of it not finished would u be able to make the guards stand in a bit and i made it look polished by using colour dodge umm front bar isnt quite how idve liked it but anyway and ill throw my widened 370z in there aswel.

sorry if i ruined your r34 :P

post-55633-1234161205_thumb.jpg

post-55633-1234161241_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Anybody have a photoshop pic of 3 skylines, R32, 33 and 34GTR driving under the rain? I saw this once along time ago and its was one of the best, can't seem to find it anywhere now.