• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"have you ever heard of Evil Knievel?"

"No, I never saw star wars"

Armageddon

"Where are we?"

"corner of bum f*%k and you got a pretty mouth!"

or

"I think we'll be ok...I used to be a boy scout, Tom you were a boy scout weren't you?"

"No...but I ate a brownie once"

both from same movie :/

Without a Paddle

"evil will always triumph because good is dumb"

lol rick hahha - Spaceballs

Here's one for you!!!

quote:

Person 1: "Who said that? Who the f*&k said that? Who's the slimy little communist s#*t, twinkle-toed c*#ksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy f*&king godmother said it. Out-f*&king-standing. I will PT you all until you f*&king die. I'll PT you until your a$$holes are sucking buttermilk."

Person 2: "Sir, I said it, Sir!"

Person 1: "Well, no s#*t. What do we have here, a f*&king comedian! Private, Joker! I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you, you can come over to my house and f*&k my sister!

unquote

"You look like the kinda guy who'd f**k another man in the ass, and not had the god damn common courtesy to give him a reach around!"

"Hell I like you son, you can come over to my house and f**k my sister"

"how tall are you son?"

"6ft 2"?, I didnt know they stacked sh*t that high"

as sed b4 full metal jacket

"Now... Vader, he's a spiritual brother, y'know, down with the force and all that good shit. Then this cracker, Skywalker, gets his hands on a light saber and the boy decides he's gonna run the f@ckin' universe; gets a whole clan of whites together. And they go and bust up Vader's hood, the Death Star. Now what the f@ck do you call that? "

Thats would be from Chasing Amy I think

"Whats the charge?"

"Possession of a concealed weapon and disturbing the peace."

"Disturbing the peace? I got thrown out of a window! What's the fcukin' charge for getting pushed out of a moving car, huh? Jaywalking? This is bullshit!"

and that is Beverly Hills Cop

these are from the same movie

Everybody be cool. YOU - be cool.

I'm not gonna drain you completely. You're gonna turn for me. You'll be my slave. You'll live for me. You'll eat bugs because I order it. Why? Because I don't think you're worthy of human blood. You'll feed on the blood of stray dogs. You'll be my foot stool. And at my command, you'll lick the dog shit from my boot heel. Since you'll be my dog, your new name will be "Spot". Welcome to slavery. --------No, thanks. I've already had a wife.

taste the booger flavour. teres no boogers in it sir

jay and silent bob - FTW!!!

another goodie from it:

some guy: 'get parenting, who is looking after these children'

jays mum: 'ahh, the fat one is looking after the little one' 'what the f@ck is going to happen, you're standing outside a f@cking store, i mean f@ck'

jay: 'f@ck f@ck f@ck mother mother f@ck, mother mother f@ck f@ck'.... you get the idea!

Everybody be cool. YOU - be cool.

I'm not gonna drain you completely. You're gonna turn for me. You'll be my slave. You'll live for me. You'll eat bugs because I order it. Why? Because I don't think you're worthy of human blood. You'll feed on the blood of stray dogs. You'll be my foot stool. And at my command, you'll lick the dog shit from my boot heel. Since you'll be my dog, your new name will be "Spot". Welcome to slavery. --------No, thanks. I've already had a wife.

another rick movie?

The Adventures of Bob & Doug McKenzie: Strange Brew?